Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 9. (Read 13112 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
The airdrop has resumed!

Unfortunately I had to clear out a truckload of spam signups, and I may have deleted some legitimate ones that occurred in the same time frame.

I will post an update when the registration form goes back up (I'll have to include some extra checks...); if you registered around November 1st, you can resubmit your registration if you think you've been left out.

Wht password or username i have to fill in form
Activity: 56
I have received my piggytoken. Anyway, thanks dev for the airdrop.
Activity: 29
The airdrop has resumed!

Unfortunately I had to clear out a truckload of spam signups, and I may have deleted some legitimate ones that occurred in the same time frame.

I will post an update when the registration form goes back up (I'll have to include some extra checks...); if you registered around November 1st, you can resubmit your registration if you think you've been left out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
good luck for the project..but its nothing new.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

They use pretty pets Smiley
And little contact zoos are enough popular. Kids like this adults like this. Anyway idea of the project is good and original
Activity: 36
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Received the tokens, thanks!
Activity: 60
Recived my piggies Smiley
Are you planing some new exchanges soon?
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
When are we expecting an exchange for this token?
Activity: 308
Devs thanks for the piggies! What is now the roadmap?
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Small update: the airdrop form was getting spammed like crazy, so it's temporarily turned off.

This makes me sad... Sad

Stay tuned for when it comes back up!

Edit: Of course paying contributors always get their Piggies! Smiley
does airdrop get spam? this is very bad news especially for airdrop participants who have not received their tokens. I was lucky to have received my PIGGY token. I did not expect this to happen
Activity: 41
Got my Piggies, thanks dev. I think you have a noble mission, good luck!
Activity: 235
How are the piggies doing dev, hope they're fairing better now?
Activity: 6
Successfully received the PIGGY! Thanks  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Received my 100 000 PIGGY tokens, tanks dev. But it worth something like 0.0001 eth  Sad

Don't worry this project is still so young, let's give it time to grow and to reach more people, right now the best thing for all of us to do is to hold this coin and let this coin progress and reach its potential.
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Small update: the airdrop form was getting spammed like crazy, so it's temporarily turned off.

This makes me sad... Sad

Stay tuned for when it comes back up!

Edit: Of course paying contributors always get their Piggies! Smiley

Ohh Keep us updated  Wink. Just have some validity of the user so that it wont be abused. I missed the airdrop but I will wait for the news.
Activity: 30
Received my 100 000 PIGGY tokens, tanks dev. But it worth something like 0.0001 eth  Sad
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I received coins. Thanks dev. Hope to be a successfull project. Keep us updated dev , i will keep watch this thread to have last news about this project.
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
Just got my airdrop.
Thank you!
Sucks that people are abusing the airdrop.
Oh well, I'm holding long term.
Best wishes!
Pages:
Jump to: