Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 7. (Read 13112 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
this is the price PIGGY    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piggycoin/  ?

which exchange do you sell ?

Are you asking if the coin listed on coinmarketcap and this coin are the same? If you are then the answer is no, these two are different. If you read the previous posts then you'll know that the dev stated that the coin named "PIGGY" is different from this one cause the coin "PIGGY" is not an eth token while this one is an eth token. And to answer your question about the exchange, you can sell this token on etherdelta if I'm not mistaken, the link is posted on the first page of this thread.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
this is the price PIGGY    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piggycoin/  ?

which exchange do you sell ?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
joined the telegram looks intersting
Activity: 406
OINK OINK! Where PIGGIES are trade. I hope not on the butchyard . Lol
Activity: 219
great the project
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Projeniz için iyi şanslar !! Havadavarına katıldım
Activity: 29
As much as I still tried to join the Airdrop possibly, I wonder why the subscription website page is not matchmaking my user ID to my eth address. best luck' the developer.

You have to set the "location" in your BCT profile to your ETH address. Then it will work Smiley
I've updated the OP to reflect this change in procedure, although I also mentioned it a couple of posts back. Hope this helps!

I honestly keep smiling each and everytime i open my wallet and are the token present

Comments like these make my day. Thanks for this!
This project is about spreading smiles as much as it is about raising money. (texasman86, this should address your question, too Smiley)

=================================================================

Speaking of comments that make my day, I also promised you a small update on the messages people send to our friends at the petting zoo via our form. So here is a small selection of the messages received so far.

There were lots of animal lovers:
“Pigs are cool Smiley
“I think this is an amazingly adorable idea and I hope the project is successful and the petting zoo gets the funding it needs to survive the cuts. Sorry to hear that. I love the name and concept and I will try and contribute on payday. Good luck Piggies!”
“Petting zoo is the best part of the Zoo for my kids, they usualy dont have piggies but that would be ok too.”
“Very nice idea to solve blockchain technology with social and animal care projects.”
“Petting zoos are great for child development! Great project!”
“Live long little fellas”
“Good luck with the project. Petting zoos are the only chance most kids get to see farm animals close up these days.”
“If I had a pet piggie I would snuggle with him everyday Cheesy

Vegetarians:
“I am a vegetarian, I always want the animals to have the right to live well, hope this project will do something.”
“Piggies are friends, Not food.”
“I won't never eat you beautiful piggies! The animal with most similarities with humans (but better).”

Friendly people:
“You're doing a noble thing and I wish you the best of luck!”
“Petting zoo workers are super dope, you all deserve to have a good life.  Sorry for no good enlish”
“Wow this project is adorable. ”

And funny people:
“Notorious P.I.G.”
“Don't forget the cows at your zoo.. this way you can go to the moooooo...n! ”

There were the ones that love to eat pigs:
“i love eat piggies !”
“A lot of tasty food and fun kids”
“im humgry, bacon....”
“piggies are meat”
“Be tasty!”

Lots of people felt the need to state their love for cats or other random animals:
“cat”
“i have a cat in home”
“I have cat)”
“I LOVE CATS”
“Cats are the best Smiley
“I love PIGGIES (but my favorite pets are cats ) ! Cheesy
“I like zebras”
“i like a bunnies”
“I love dogs! FTW!”
“I've got 2 guinea pigs ”

And then there were the downright strange (but amusing) ones:
“Piggies are crazy ”
“No pooping kids!”
“this little piggy went to the blockchain farm, this little piggy…”
“Togethed do something stupid”
“rawr piggies rawr!!”
“Once upon a time there were three little pigs. One pig built a house of straw while the second pig built his house with sticks. They built their houses very quickly and then sang and danced all day because they were lazy.”
“Let's tickle the piggies till they wiggle with their titties!”

================================================================

Business-wise, I'm happy to inform you that pigs will be airdropping today as well. There is still time for you to join the airdrop and enter a nice message (as long as your IP and ETH addresses haven't been used to earlier). Enjoy your weekend!
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
send 0.01 ETH will get 200,000 tokens and added 168.000? Meaning that each send 0.01 ETH will get 368,000 tokens? But now the price of PIGGY in etherdelta is still very low. I hope someday the price of this coin will improve.

Are you sure that the same PIGGIES that you're looking for in etherdelta?
No piggies yet listed over there.
There's piggy that's existing already but not an eth token.
which I know like that I received a sign that the symbol PIGGY is not a Piggies. I tried to look on Etherdelta on the other side and the coin price is very low. is that a mistake? is it a mistake? I will wait for more information.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
is there any utility in this coin?
Activity: 55
Hope dev listed big exchange soon and don't panic from dump people. I hope rate up after done from dumper bounty hunter.
Good luck
Activity: 223
As much as I still tried to join the Airdrop possibly, I wonder why the subscription website page is not matchmaking my user ID to my eth address. best luck' the developer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I honestly keep smiling each and everytime i open my wallet and are the token present
Activity: 35
Where is your team located btw?
Activity: 12
in my mew walet it show symbol "PIGGY" rather than "PIGGIES" .
PIGGIES are correct ones, how do you dev will fix the symbol?
Activity: 44
Looks interesting worth a check
Activity: 48
Keeps telling me invaild ID which it's not or wrong invite code
Activity: 126
awesome proof!

I did contribute.. may contribute again next week.

This is a buy and hold, sell if ya want, who knows.

It's a moment of ethereum history.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
So dev. When are we going to exchanges?
Activity: 60
Activity: 48
Do you have the bounty program?
Pages:
Jump to: