Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 37. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Thank you for information. I'm very excited to get closer Saturday. Have a good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Congrats on the pre-sale of the tokens it is a huge success for pillar. Cant wait for the ICO tomorrow ill surely participate on this one knowing it will lead to success. Good job pillar!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King
Pre-Sales by the numbers:

Total sale____________________ __20,000.05 eth
Participants____________________1430
Average_____________________ __12.9 eth
Maximum_____________________ _250 eth
Minimum_______________________0.0005 eth
Total unique rejected_____________16247.81 eth ($3.2m)
No. unique addresses rejected_____1049
Avg. payment_________________ __15.4 eth
Total Rejection________________ __2605 eth
Gas Rejection___________________145 eth

Get Ready for Saturday
On saturday,they will make available to the public 528 million tokens at a price that will be published on their web site in the afternoon European time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Very true. According to the email they sold 4.5 MILLION $$$ worth of tokens in about 40 minutes. Which is crazy, I am gearing up to get some serious Eth into this project.

Took some profits from Populous and will be putting it into Pillar. If Pillar is 1/2 as successful as Populous ICO was it will return another nice 1000% profit

I think the pillar project will be more succesful than the populous project Wink. I'm looking forward to come close the ico date.(15 July)  Tongue
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Very true. According to the email they sold 4.5 MILLION $$$ worth of tokens in about 40 minutes. Which is crazy, I am gearing up to get some serious Eth into this project.

Took some profits from Populous and will be putting it into Pillar. If Pillar is 1/2 as successful as Populous ICO was it will return another nice 1000% profit
That was very nice indeed , congratulation development team this is a first sign that let all know how pillar will go far .
Good luck
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

I'm very excited to join the pillar project. I believe that the pillar will bring so money to its inventors.Good Luck!  Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
I can hardly wait to invest in pillar. Still 2 days...
Activity: 126
Will the email about the normal ICO sale in 2 days give all info such as:

Contract address
How to add tokens

The usual smart contract based stuff??

Yes it will contain that information.
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Will the email about the normal ICO sale in 2 days give all info such as:

Contract address
How to add tokens

The usual smart contract based stuff??
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I was waiting for the pre-sale email, but I never received it. I found out that the presale he'd started after it  finished already  Huh
Are you sure you already subscribed to the website? maybe you forgot to confirm your subscription. They sent multiple emails and i got the email (although not at a good time in my timezone). You can still join in the general sale though about 2 days from now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I was waiting for the pre-sale email, but I never received it. I found out that the presale he'd started after it  finished already  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Ico is approcching fast.Only two days to go.Just want to remind everyone to stay away from ongoing phishing attacks that many people have  their precious funds lost.
Make double sure that you are on official ico page of pillars.
Activity: 532
              Pillar ICO token sale starts on July 15th 2017 Pillar Wallet! VIDEO: https://youtu.be/TohsJ9tpR_g  for Russian-speaking people!
                                                                 https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/885432404718047232

Nice job thank you! 
But this was promo video. I want to see more Russian translations (could be video) of the Pillar idea/technology.

And congratulations to the team about pre-ico success!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
So happy to hear the success of Pre-ICO, this means a success to the whole Pilar blockchain, a success to all bounty participants, and profit to all investors. Congrats! more power to the team.

So guys stop sending ETH to the Presale address, its already sold out!
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
              Pillar ICO token sale starts on July 15th 2017 Pillar Wallet! VIDEO: https://youtu.be/TohsJ9tpR_g  for Russian-speaking people!
                                                                 https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/885432404718047232

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Great pre-sale succes, congratulations!

It'd be good sign for ICO investors and supporters Wink

https://twitter.com/PillarWallet/status/885188570184593408
"This is just a start!"  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Hey what was the bonus for presale compared to normal sale?

I believe it was 10%.  I will check to be sure.
Activity: 490
Hey what was the bonus for presale compared to normal sale?
Activity: 325
Invested a small bit in the pre-ico yesterday. think i was in , in the last minute so got lucky Smiley

looking forward to this one !
Pages:
Jump to: