Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 38. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think this is a very popular project. coin dash after the project with the most participants.

how will it be collected? eagerly waiting and I will follow. Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I am very excited for this project, 2 more days till ICO, don't forget to transfer your Ethereum from Exchange to My Ether Wallet guys !
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
Is any agreement with any market yet? Will tokens on Bittrex?
I cant see any of this i guess they are now focus on the campaign or in the crowdsale and then maybe 2-5months before it will have a great exchanges in the market.

It is still 11 days until the token sale begins, a bit too early to talk about exchanges. Most of them have NDA anyway so talking about them by name is a bad idea.
Yeah but i guess it will be a great sale by the pillar i can see the potential in this project will also click like other successful coins in the msrket.
It will be successful and become in their own way. It is the same with other coins or more than that. It has the same way to dominate other coins. Hoping it will get the main goal in the market and distribute more in the people who interested in this coin.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
This is nice to see that the proposed Pillar project of constructing a digital wallet that will be a mobile first. In this matter, all the demands of the consumer will be satisfied due to the easy storage and access in just a single wallet that provides different features that suits consumer needs in everyday situation. Also the decentralized block chain that supoorts privacy lock in an easy way of handling it. Looking forward for the success of this project that will be sure benefited by many individuals supporting this project.
Actually it is a great thing for both the consumer and producers in the business world because this is a given opportunity by the developer for us to have a not that much direct transaction but a direct holding and manipulate of our coin itslef. It is much preferred because it is very handy in the form of mobile application. I am looking forward for more updates and development on this project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is the minimum contribution on july 15? Do we already know when it will hit exchanges, and which exchanges?  Dont know much yet, been reading heavily on so many ICOs lately, cant keep up lol. a brief answer would be nice Cheesy

Edit: Will tokens be available on the exchange after the token sale event?
It depends on the crypto exchanges decision to list PLR tokens. We are already communicating with some major cryptoexchanges regarding listing PLR tokens. We expect at least one exchange to accept our tokens soon after the ICO is over.

EditEdit: There is no particular minimum for purchase - you may buy as much or as little as you like.

Thanks Decko!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
darn, i was asleep when email came in. twas 1AM in my time.. totally prepped my eths for the presale and boom, missed the bus. what am i supposed to do, not sleep?! lol
oh well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I joined the twitter and newsletter campaigns very recent. Please can Dev or anyone get me the participants spreadsheets

Bounty Campaign thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989700
Bounty Campaign Manager profile is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sylon-112240
Bounty Campaign Participant Spreadsheets are here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1989700.msg19811458#msg19811458
Activity: 798
homt.net
I joined the twitter and newsletter campaigns very recent. Please can Dev or anyone get me the participants spreadsheets
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
do you need to set token in myetherwallet for pillar?
Not yet. Tokens have not been issued yet, there is nothing to see. If and when the ICO is successful they will issue the tokens, I guess as soon as this Saturday.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
Damn missed the pre-ico.  Is the ico 8am uk time on saturday or 9am?

Token sale start: July 15, 2017 at  08:00 Greenwich Mean Time

A lot of people missed the pre ico today

For me 08:00 greewich meant 8:00 in my country ... so I missed the pre ico too :-)
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Im moving to Austria in september, let me know if there will be a Pillar meetup in Vienna/Graz area and ill make the trip over  Cheesy Cheesy

By then Pillar should be enough for me to retire on lol
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
very bad times for ico is these days

I think the market think other-wise because the ICO sold out in mins. The market seems to have bonce back from the bleeding we say on Monday and I think the confidence is coming back

"Bad times" in cypto usually tend to last 1-2 days  Grin Cheesy
Unless you are bitcoin after hitting 1200$.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

I join the signature campaign because i think it is a very interesting projet
The pre sale is a big success, i am very optimistic for the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
Great news about pre-sale.
I just hope that staff are ready to launch the project after the real ICO, in this world, if your are not fast and efficient, investors quickly lose confidence. :-o.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King
Ok thanks.

Was it a smart contract or the terrible "get in line" system like Civic?
It went all good for me. 1 transaction fast no problem.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

I think the market think other-wise because the ICO sold out in mins. The market seems to have bonce back from the bleeding we say on Monday and I think the confidence is coming back

Some there should be bad times to eliminate some "bad" projects. If it all goes well then market can't do that job correctly I think.
Activity: 294

Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Ok thanks.

Was it a smart contract or the terrible "get in line" system like Civic?
Activity: 339
I can see that the campaign is already doing really good in this pass weeks and i guess this will be a again a big project for everybody and even for thea bounth hunter so goodluck to this project im happy i join this campaign.

We know that this is a good project. And also for participation in bounty with strong restrictions or rules. Hopefully this project continues to run smoothly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: