Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 2. (Read 487447 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Well aware of this Smiley My actions are now intent on preventing others from falling into a trap where you can lose your crypto.  Mind you I've been waiting for over 3 months now for the issue to be resolved and I've mined with MPH since 2018.  Multiple e-mails (in English and Russian) without a single response.  Also keep in mind that MPH had millions of dollars regularly operating through their system. See their ETH wallet:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x3ecef08d0e2dad803847e052249bb4f8bff2d5bb#analytics

Factoring in a .9% mining pool fee and just taking one of the spikes in 2022 that approach ~$14M in value, MPH was netting $131K dollars in fees on a single run up before cash out.  There were 5 of these in 2022 even as the crypto market was dropping.  I'm not buying that this owner needs to work a primary job given the volume of money that was flowing through the MPH wallet JUST for ETH.  The ETH is in their wallet and we have not seen a single transaction out of the wallet since October 9, 2022.  No payouts to customers asking where their ETH is.  Nothing.  Given all of this, I am willing to take actions to shut down the entire site at this point as the excuse for inactivity is ringing hollow.

I'm just saying it's a pretty douche thing to do, when pay outs for a lot of the other coins have started working again. I could not exchange or withdraw any ZCL for 3 or 4 months (I usually exchange it for ETH) but was able to withdraw before the wallet gets removed (the wallet was eventually fixed). You should know that your emails in Russian are a waste of time, MPH does not speak it, the pool has only ever had forums in English or Korean which would imply the languages they speak(don't need to be Russian to use a Russian hosting service). And I've been mining here on and off since 2016 if you think that matters. It is why you should always research the pools you mine at, a lot of the coins are working fine now with payouts, so MPH has not actually been inactive.

It's not like anyone else right now could fall into your so called trap since the auto exchange function is off and ETH is no longer minable. Personally I would would rather wait a year to get my ETH than some @sshat ruin the opportunity for that to ever happen.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Well MPH seems to be taking a turn for the worse.  I'm going to share on Reddit a means of getting the site shut down.  Should I post it here as well?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MiningPoolHub/comments/zzgqb7/mph_failure_to_deliver_and_community_response/

You do know that if you do what you propose you are definitely never getting your Eth or other coins.  This pool has been around for many years and has had problems off and on during many periods with different coins. Most of the pools history it was run by one man, who also worked a full time job, I think he has some help now but probably not enough. Patients was always needed and every issue has always been solved. Not to say that these current problems have been taken a long time to fix but it looks like the pool had/has issues with almost every coin.

Well aware of this Smiley My actions are now intent on preventing others from falling into a trap where you can lose your crypto.  Mind you I've been waiting for over 3 months now for the issue to be resolved and I've mined with MPH since 2018.  Multiple e-mails (in English and Russian) without a single response.  Also keep in mind that MPH had millions of dollars regularly operating through their system. See their ETH wallet:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x3ecef08d0e2dad803847e052249bb4f8bff2d5bb#analytics

Factoring in a .9% mining pool fee and just taking one of the spikes in 2022 that approach ~$14M in value, MPH was netting $131K dollars in fees on a single run up before cash out.  There were 5 of these in 2022 even as the crypto market was dropping.  I'm not buying that this owner needs to work a primary job given the volume of money that was flowing through the MPH wallet JUST for ETH.  The ETH is in their wallet and we have not seen a single transaction out of the wallet since October 9, 2022.  No payouts to customers asking where their ETH is.  Nothing.  Given all of this, I am willing to take actions to shut down the entire site at this point as the excuse for inactivity is ringing hollow.

Activity: 358
Well MPH seems to be taking a turn for the worse.  I'm going to share on Reddit a means of getting the site shut down.  Should I post it here as well?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MiningPoolHub/comments/zzgqb7/mph_failure_to_deliver_and_community_response/

You do know that if you do what you propose you are definitely never getting your Eth or other coins.  This pool has been around for many years and has had problems off and on during many periods with different coins. Most of the pools history it was run by one man, who also worked a full time job, I think he has some help now but probably not enough. Patients was always needed and every issue has always been solved. Not to say that these current problems have been taken a long time to fix but it looks like the pool had/has issues with almost every coin.
Well MPH seems to be taking a turn for the worse.  I'm going to share on Reddit a means of getting the site shut down.  Should I post it here as well?

Activity: 200
Merit: 3
Both algos are non-functional (Connection closed by pool).

Can anyone confirm?
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
So there is no way of telling which value is what coin / currency.

// http://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getuserallbalances&api_key=****************************

{
  "getuserallbalances": {
    "version": "1.0.0",
    "runtime": 6.905078887939453,
    "data": [
      {
        "coin": "",
        "confirmed": 0,
        "unconfirmed": 0,
        "ae_confirmed": 11.61779714,
        "ae_unconfirmed": 0,
        "exchange": 0
      },

The issue first occured about 4-6 weeks ago.
Activity: 23
Attempted Manual withdrawal on 9/29/2022 for 1.86706714   ETH.  Still in my wallet, no response from MPH.  I'm wondering if they took the ETH in the pool and tried to stake it on an exchange for more profit, hence the inability to liquidate when everyone tried to pull out coins.

Attempts to submit another manual withdrawal returns "You already have one active manual payout request."

Waiting and hoping I'm not about to lose it all =/  
I mined with them since 2018 up until the PoW shift.
I guess they have rest with stake profit.
ecли нa пoчтy нe oтвeчaют, знaчит yжe чилят нa Бaгaмax. 0.7 ETH виcит

Ecли вы живeтe в cтpaнe, гдe вaши пpaвa мoгyт быть пoпpaны вceгдa и вeздe, вoзмoжнo, ocтaeтcя тoлькo пpocить и yмoлять, нe oбязaнныx ни к чeмy, лиц coблюдaть вaши, нe впoлнe зaкoнныe c тoчки зpeния мecтнoгo зaкoнoдaтeльcтвa, пpaвa и нтepecы.
Пpocтo мнeниe, нe yтвepждeниe, нo пoxoдy вaм пox. нa эти 0.7.
Activity: 3
Attempted Manual withdrawal on 9/29/2022 for 1.86706714   ETH.  Still in my wallet, no response from MPH.  I'm wondering if they took the ETH in the pool and tried to stake it on an exchange for more profit, hence the inability to liquidate when everyone tried to pull out coins.

Attempts to submit another manual withdrawal returns "You already have one active manual payout request."

ecли нa пoчтy нe oтвeчaют, знaчит yжe чилят нa Бaгaмax. 0.7 ETH виcит
Activity: 954
Attempted Manual withdrawal on 9/29/2022 for 1.86706714   ETH.  Still in my wallet, no response from MPH.  I'm wondering if they took the ETH in the pool and tried to stake it on an exchange for more profit, hence the inability to liquidate when everyone tried to pull out coins.

Activity: 6
It's been almost two months...when can we cash out ETH coins...
No any response from contact email...
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
Got everything back from auto-exchange .. nice
Was it ETH after exchange? Two months I am waiting for my ETH.

Had ETH and XMR in A-E, all back now
Was it ETH after exchange? Two months I am waiting for my ETH.
DrX
Cитyaция тaкoвa, чтo нyжнo, в любoм cлyчae, пoддepживaть вce пpoгpeccивнoe и блoкчeйн, кaк ocнoвy (фyндaмeнт), пocтpoeния cиcтeмы cвoбoднoгo бyдщeгo для нoвыx пoкoлeний. Boпpoc тoлькo в тoм, ктo c нaми в oднoй oбoймe, нe влacть, тoчнo.
Дaжe ecли мaкcимaлизм или эмoции, вpeмя тaкoe. Пpoшy пpoщeния y вcex и нe y кoгo нe пpoшy пpoщeния, тeпepь.

It must be understood that if brother is against brother, then everyone will be fucked up. Some, in fact, are no better than others, even if someone imagines himself to be a god
Cитyaция тaкoвa, чтo нyжнo, в любoм cлyчae, пoддepживaть вce пpoгpeccивнoe и блoкчeйн, кaк ocнoвy (фyндaмeнт), пocтpoeния cиcтeмы cвoбoднoгo бyдщeгo для нoвыx пoкoлeний. Boпpoc тoлькo в тoм, ктo c нaми в oднoй oбoймe, нe влacть, тoчнo.
Дaжe ecли мaкcимaлизм или эмoции, вpeмя тaкoe. Пpoшy пpoщeния y вcex и нe y кoгo нe пpoшy пpoщeния, тeпepь.
DrX
i think there was ~100k miner on the pool on ethereum and everyone sending emails, so i think its
full and they have no time now to go them one by one.

There is a message that they are fixing auto-exchange now...lets hope the best
I waiting for my ETH for a few weeks. Any predictions?
It doesn't take much intelligence to make stupid predictions.  But maybe first a little striptease to warm up… Grin
Activity: 43
Pool doesn't answer neither by email, nor here in PM.
pool SCAM
Pool doesn't answer neither by email, nor here in PM.
Pages:
Jump to: