Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 69. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,
does anyone know, how long MPH will "work" such unpredictable?

I was mining there for a few weeks, and was really happy using it. The autoconversion is really a great thing! But...since the last few days, for me it does not work correct anymore! And I am loosing money there...

Just some recent examples ...

1.Zclassic Block 253013 was mined, but doesn't show on my transaction list(only 12 and 16), nevertheless I was mining all blocks before and after, and everything was running in between as well, so who earned the money from this block? And i didn't check all the other blocks but most likely some blocks are NOT paid to the miners? (I hope MPH will correct the bugs, and pay the blocks afterwards to all the miners?)

2. I moved 1-2 days ago, some money from zclassic autoexchange to zclassic wallet inside mph... well I got the impression it was moved away from the autoexchange wallet, but NOT to my zclassic wallet, the value stayed there always the same. I thought well it will take 1-2 hours, well the value didn't change up till now! Nevertheless the TX list shows the movement away...

3. I have seen an message zclassic amt was truncated, unfortunatly I didn't write down what the previous value was. So what was truncated and why?(Was not a big amt or it propably stayed even the same, but why this TX suddenly?

So whats wrong with MPH currently? Or is it only me, who is loosing money there the last few days?

Is there a possibility we get an information, when MPH works again correctly? When we can trust it again, and do not have to verify its behaviour for each and every TX?
Activity: 2
Is the MPH address (port) for Vert on the site somewhere?  The homepage for that pool seems to have everything except the address info.

i think this is what your looking for

Vertcoin    Lyra2RE2    20507    

Yes it is.  Appreciated.
Activity: 1
Now you can set starting difficulty value by typing like "d=0.01" at worker's password.

This would help big hash miners to catch up to its own hardware limit faster than ever.

1. Run your miner program and check your difficulty value.
    Keep in mind that difficulty value must be stabilized.
    We recommend you to get difficulty value at least after 10 minutes of mining.

2. Set this difficulty value to worker's password as "d=XXXX"
   ex) d=0.0312
   Do not write this value to miningpoolhub's worker page, just write it at miner configuration file.

3. Now run your miner program again.
   You will see your miner running at the difficulty value you typed.

4. Difficulty value can go up and down again. It's not a bug.
    d=XXX just gives us hint at start and it doesn't enforce diff value to be fixed.

Far wrong diff value may corrected automatically, but you'd better write optimized value.

Big hash miners who are using rentals, multi-algo, ASIC would get better result with difficulty hint.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone knowns how to configure the initial difficulty for CryptoNight algorithm (Electroneum, Monero, etc)?

I have this output from Claymore: "Current XMR pool share target: 0x00003c19 (diff: -450573755H)". However, if I try to set the worker password to something like "d=-450573755", It seems like the difficulty start too high and get more time before to get stable compare to the default initial difficulty.

Activity: 187
Merit: 2
so lets say I mined $150.00 worth of VTC (still on MPH ) and I want to buy another crypto. Will I pay a lot more by doing it myself using an exchange or is it pretty much the same as using the MPH Auto Exchange ?

Tx
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I have the same question

Hi, first sorry for the question, i'm sure a lot of people asked it before but i can't found it with a nice explanation.

Sometimes algos like Skein are very profitable for 5-10 minutes, it's worth mining that time?
Is it profitable because the price of the coin is going up or because of coin difficulty changing? If that's the case, until the coin get auto exchanged it will drop the value again probably and it will not be very profitable right?.

Thanks in advance!

Could be:

1. Diff drops a lot for some time (all algorithms jumps in after some delay, as you said 10 min)
2. Price climbs up for some time (and same here, all algorithms jumps in)
3. Combination of that

Thanks a lot for the answer!

So just in the case of 1 or 3 should be profitable right?, because in 2 the price will drop so until the money get auto exchanged it will go down again, i'm right?

Yes, if you are the first to jump in the diff dip train you will get some easy coins, but probably you will loose more by jumping 2-3 times to different coins and probably loosing some shares.
Activity: 9
Is anyone else seeing coins being sent to auto-exchange even though they aren't supposed to be?

Yup same thing here.

Autoswitch and multialgo switch seems to be stuck on MPH... hasnt changed in quite a while now...
I think I'll script my own switch based on whattomine json output.
Activity: 39
Is the MPH address (port) for Vert on the site somewhere?  The homepage for that pool seems to have everything except the address info.

i think this is what your looking for

Vertcoin    Lyra2RE2    20507    
Activity: 2
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Having a display connected or not connected will not make any difference. What will make a difference is GPU BIOS Flashing, Video Drivers & Miners (and how the miner is configured). And as said above, different algols with behave differently, you will have to test each one you want to mine to get the best out of them.

what do you mean by gpu bios flashing ? and all the miners work on the video card individually just not swapping between them, swapping caused the blocked from access.

Thought I'd try without monitors just incase, it wouldnt hurt anything so why not, well without the 2 in my case. so both are unplugged & I'm just remote accessing into the box, but so far so good. need more time to tell but so far it's not been blocked, it switched through everything on the benchmark, then went back to the most profitable one and has been chugging along.

ok answered my own question on the how to for the bios, but lead to another question of how to pick which one. I see what I currently have, but how do you know if another is better?

To know if it is better run a test on the un-flashed GPU then flash the GPU with a moded bios and see if it is better.

Just an update, here are tips on flashing your bios:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidetutorialxmrethhow-to-mod-bios-rx470570480580-vega-mining-1954245
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/srbpolaris-v35-bios-editor-for-amd-rx4xx-and-rx5xx-cards-1882656
https://github.com/jaschaknack/PolarisBiosEditor
https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/overdriventool-tool-for-amd-gpus.416116/
https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-AMD-ATI-Pixel-Clock-Patcher
Activity: 6
I have the same question

Hi, first sorry for the question, i'm sure a lot of people asked it before but i can't found it with a nice explanation.

Sometimes algos like Skein are very profitable for 5-10 minutes, it's worth mining that time?
Is it profitable because the price of the coin is going up or because of coin difficulty changing? If that's the case, until the coin get auto exchanged it will drop the value again probably and it will not be very profitable right?.

Thanks in advance!

Could be:

1. Diff drops a lot for some time (all algorithms jumps in after some delay, as you said 10 min)
3. Combination of that

Thanks a lot for the answer!

So just in the case of 1 or 3 should be profitable right?, because in 2 the price will drop so until the money get auto exchanged it will go down again, i'm right?
Activity: 3
So i put in the US server ip in my miner (45.79.223.173) with the same port and it connects to the US server and everything is running smooth. Hope this helps anyone who's still dealing with a high ping.   Grin

Thank you sir..this fixed the issue.  Cool
Activity: 13
Dear fellow ethos amd mph users Smiley

Do any of you managed to use multi-algo switch on ethos using AMD cards (12XXX ports I guess?)? I would really appreciate local.conf, sgminer.stub.conf examples and if necessary MPH website settings. I am beating my brains out but I could only managed to use multi-coin single algo on MPH (17XXX ports) :S

I wrote a small application which toggles algoritm API-based miningpoolhub. Unable to share - write to the PM.

Link to github?

Ecли интepecнo, тo вoт oпиcaниe и ccылкa для cкaчивaния http://maksimovonline.ru/?p=44

Ha дaнный мoмeнт тecтиpyю тoлькo 24 чaca. Ha AMD rx460 4gb и 1050 3g. Пoлeт нopмaльный

what happened to your idea of selling it?

1) It betta.
2) I don't want the source published.
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
Dear fellow ethos amd mph users Smiley

Do any of you managed to use multi-algo switch on ethos using AMD cards (12XXX ports I guess?)? I would really appreciate local.conf, sgminer.stub.conf examples and if necessary MPH website settings. I am beating my brains out but I could only managed to use multi-coin single algo on MPH (17XXX ports) :S

I wrote a small application which toggles algoritm API-based miningpoolhub. Unable to share - write to the PM.

Link to github?

Ecли интepecнo, тo вoт oпиcaниe и ccылкa для cкaчивaния http://maksimovonline.ru/?p=44

Ha дaнный мoмeнт тecтиpyю тoлькo 24 чaca. Ha AMD rx460 4gb и 1050 3g. Пoлeт нopмaльный

what happened to your idea of selling it?
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
What does everyone think about the dstm miner? Mpm has not been switching it's bee using dstm 24/7 and yesterday I was only rewarded .008 for 24 hours of work. My avg weekly is .445 eth. I have updated my systems and installed the latest mpm.

6 1070ti 5 1080 4 rx 580 bios mod and latest drivers
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Hello
Why not allow a basic exchange when you already have the infrastructure?
Meaning for us to send to MPH wallet coins and then use the auto-exchange
for them and for the mined coins?
Thanks

Activity: 5
Hi!
I'm trying to use the API for my Android application, but seems the API is not working:
https://expanse.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics&api_key=b92...
{
  "success": false,
  "return": "Invalid host."
}
Activity: 145
RECENT CREDITS for All period can i request??
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
Does it seem like mining payout has slowed down? Last week I miner. .445 eth in 7 days.  This week seems like its not moving i only did .008 in 24 hours. Checked all my miners and they say there running.

6 1070ti , 5 1080, 4 rx 580 bios mod done and latest drivers.
Activity: 140
I have the same question

Thanks in advance!

Could be:

3. Combination of that
Pages:
Jump to: