Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 105. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The struggle is real, worst payout in a long time
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
hey guys

middlecoin, hashcows, multipool.us

which one i should mine for daily profit?

I like the cow best. You can see whats going on and interact with the owners.

There WERE profit comparison charts for both cow and middle, but middle turned theirs off about a week ago. Cow was beating them probably 5 out of 6 times.

Multipool.us I didnt like because you wind up with lots of tiny fragments of coins that often arent worth the transfer fee out or are below the minimum to send. Also it seemed less efficient at mining than places dedicated to just one coin.

Yeah, it's kinda suspicious that the profit chart stopped at Middlecoin right before they killed the cow with double to triple normal profits riding the Doge days before anyone else.

Then again it looks like those days are over and they're gonna be going back to the neck-and-neck performance of previous weeks. Recent weeks before that amazing run, the cows were mooing past Middlecoin. Wonder what the race will look like this week Wink
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL
hey guys

I like the cow best. You can see whats going on and interact with the owners.

There WERE profit comparison charts for both cow and middle, but middle turned theirs off about a week ago. Cow was beating them probably 5 out of 6 times.

Multipool.us I didnt like because you wind up with lots of tiny fragments of coins that often arent worth the transfer fee out or are below the minimum to send. Also it seemed less efficient at mining than places dedicated to just one coin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hey guys

I think middlecoin seems to be the best atm but I still use hashcows so I can keep the alt coins and exchange them myself.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yukki Yukki Yukki!
hey guys

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
But an 8+hr WDC round? I mean come on...
Activity: 54
Either the exchanges are backed up or someone fell asleep at the wheel.
Activity: 98
My confirmed exchanged balance has not changed in 3 or so days, what is going on? I have over 5 MH/s

I've had 1.2-1.7MH/s pointed at HC all day today (sometimes the coin switches are forcing me to my failover, middlecoin)

Unconfirmed: 0.016
Confirmed : 0.006 (been like this nearly all day, not much being exchanged it seems)

Does this sound normal, or in line with what other people are seeing? I'm trying to maintain support for this pool, but it's getting harder and harder...

Both middlecoin and hashcows have been weak today. Other than the doge run the alts have been soft since the China crash.
My confirmed exchanged balance has not changed in 3 or so days, what is going on? I have over 5 MH/s

I've had 1.2-1.7MH/s pointed at HC all day today (sometimes the coin switches are forcing me to my failover, middlecoin)

Unconfirmed: 0.016
Confirmed : 0.006 (been like this nearly all day, not much being exchanged it seems)

Does this sound normal, or in line with what other people are seeing? I'm trying to maintain support for this pool, but it's getting harder and harder...
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Having a lot of trouble keeping a stable connection to the pool, is there more than one server per chance for a backup? I am using another pool as a backup and about 10MH/s is staying on the backup pool since I can't get shares from hashco
Activity: 42
Hey thanks GarbageName. I'm almost too fossilised to try xubuntu, and this is just a one-off gpu in my windoze home pc. even messing with cgminer stretches my tiny mind, but I'll give 3.3.4 a try first...

You might like to try BAMT too: 

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2924.0

It's basically Linux, AMD drivers, and cgminer all pre-built for you.   Just write the image to a USB drive using the directions above and set your PC to boot off of USB (if it's not already).  Plug the USB flash drive into your PC and reboot when you want to mine, reboot with the flash drive removed when you want to run Windows. 

I'm not familiar with mining on Windows, so I can't say if you will have better luck/performance, but it shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes to try BAMT and see how it works out for you.
is it stuck now at WDC ?
diff is wrong too ?

now its on DOGE and shows other diff than coinwarz...
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
Other / Alternate cryptocurrencies / rubbish new gpu, rubbish old wetware, broke the software    on: December 21, 2013, 09:11:49 AM
xfx r7970 - fx - 797A - TDFC
hashing now on Bitminter client ~ 510 M/hs
was hashing yesterday on cgminer scrypt ~ 400 k/hs

This has helped me a lot :

https://litecointalk.org/index.php/topic,2963.0.html

From 450 Kh/s up to 750 Kh/s.

Happy hunting !!

whoa thanks Epeus, I'm gonna look round there and see what's what, will report back Grin
Activity: 70
So i can post here at last  Shocked so moo is up and running nice again, and dont the sever's keep going down on middlecoin too,
i know it was down most of yesterday
Activity: 95
Other / Alternate cryptocurrencies / rubbish new gpu, rubbish old wetware, broke the software    on: December 21, 2013, 09:11:49 AM

This has helped me a lot :

https://litecointalk.org/index.php/topic,2963.0.html

From 450 Kh/s up to 750 Kh/s.

Happy hunting !!
Lux e tenebris
Hey thanks GarbageName. I'm almost too fossilised to try xubuntu, and this is just a one-off gpu in my windoze home pc. even messing with cgminer stretches my tiny mind, but I'll give 3.3.4 a try first...

As for the pool, idk I'm sorry, seems ok for the last 3 hours. So many stratum probs last few days
Activity: 14

worked out all the memclock etc tunings then lost them, never mind, was approx 22400, 1125, 1750 didnt touch voltages yet

until i started messing with - g arguments in cgminer 3.5.0 .bat file

computer froze, cgminer never worked again

uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, ccc, sdk etc. thoroughly

tried different versions of cgminer pre 3.5.0

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum01.hashco.ws:8888 -u x.1 -p x -o stratum+tcp://eu.middlecoin.com:3333 -u x -p x -I 13 -w 256 -- auto-fan

yesterday this .bat with or without threads=8192 got me ~ 300 k/Hs before i started tuning for memclock, otherthing and threads. today cgminer disappears

please help: did i buy a bad model anyway of the 7970?

can I get it mining scrypt once more?

how can I be so dense? Huh Grin

If its a mining machine, wipe the OS, slap on Xubuntu 12.04.3 and reinstall AMD driver and Cgminer. Often times better than trying to troubleshoot. I use Cgminer 3.3.4 on most of my machines. It seems to work fine.

How is the pool working? I switched away from it till the connection problems get ironed out (I missed about three hours of mining yesterday due to connection problems).

--GarbageName

Lux e tenebris

worked out all the memclock etc tunings then lost them, never mind, was approx 22400, 1125, 1750 didnt touch voltages yet

until i started messing with - g arguments in cgminer 3.5.0 .bat file

computer froze, cgminer never worked again

uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, ccc, sdk etc. thoroughly

tried different versions of cgminer pre 3.5.0

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum01.hashco.ws:8888 -u x.1 -p x -o stratum+tcp://eu.middlecoin.com:3333 -u x -p x -I 13 -w 256 -- auto-fan

yesterday this .bat with or without threads=8192 got me ~ 300 k/Hs before i started tuning for memclock, otherthing and threads. today cgminer disappears

please help: did i buy a bad model anyway of the 7970?

can I get it mining scrypt once more?

how can I be so dense? Huh Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
whats your point, you're the one who was talking sampling methods.  So you are saying that the conditions existing today 12/21/2013 on hashcows=the conditions of that date on middlecoin?   Why don't you try comparing the payouts of hashcows the last few days and middlecoins.   

and you ignored my response.  Check the Middlecoin thread, you'll see that by their own admission the last two days there have been fairly atypical for payout.  You should discard that data as a result. 
Jump to: