Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 192. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
How often do you exchange coins for BTC? I've got some matured coins but am still showing a 0 exchanged BTC balance.

Currently we are paying out once a day (will possibly change soon)

Should have some actual BTC in your account tonight Smiley

I recomend to add Florin & AndroidsTokens. They are very profitable last time.

LTC coins will be coming soon.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
How often do you exchange coins for BTC? I've got some matured coins but am still showing a 0 exchanged BTC balance.
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
I recomend to add Florin & AndroidsTokens. They are very profitable last time.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'll give this one a shot. The other multi's didn't impress me too much recently. They were working better in the past it seems
Activity: 448

It's a pity. Ideal will never be. On the one hand a super pool, you can see everything, detailed statistics, and on the other hand can not calculate everything to estimate profitability. You can make statistics displays all the coins I have? Like this:

Are you talking about this page? https://hashco.ws/stats.php#t_coinbalances

It lists all your balances per coin, and lets you select ones to cash out.  Granted, it doesn't have the current BTC equivalent....I suppose that could be added as well if there is a desire for it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Glad everyone is finding their experience with Hashcows pleasant. We will be looking over some of the suggestions you guys are making and will see if it's something we can work on implementing.

We already have hit over 70 mh/s and we haven't even been live for 24 hours, we are extremely happy with the progress. We have some pretty cool stuff coming soon, keep you all updated!

Also come visit us in irc #hashcows if you wanna chat!

Moooo!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I agree. As much as he didn't want to hear it about lowering the diff, it did affect profitability there. Besides my dedicated miner, I use my desktop on occasion too when I'm not doing anything else with it, but at only 310 Kh/s it was pointless to use it at middlecoin.

As far as rejects go, this pool is much better than middlecoin's 512 fixed difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
As far as rejects go, this pool is much better than middlecoin's 512 fixed difficulty.

What happened? I had 0.039 BTC on Balance and after "F5" I have 0.011. Where they gone? My login is "tgfq"

See my post directly above this, your looking at 'Est. Unexchanged Earnings'.   Its a display only problem which I'm fixing as we speak.
Ok, read, thank you. But where can I see a real balance. It is necessary to count my ~income for 24 hours.

BTC balances get moved from 'est. unexchanged earnings' to actual BTC you can cash out,  once daily (this may change in the future).  This is when you'd know exactly what you've actually earned, and the btc is free to do with as you please.   I'll probably run today's by hand sometime in the next few hours (I'd like to see Cryptsy get back online to get a few more trades pushed through before I run it).   Once things are rolling a bit more, this payout will be at a set time each day.
It's a pity. Ideal will never be. On the one hand a super pool, you can see everything, detailed statistics, and on the other hand can not calculate everything to estimate profitability. You can make statistics displays all the coins I have? Like this:
What happened? I had 0.039 BTC on Balance and after "F5" I have 0.011. Where they gone? My login is "tgfq"

See my post directly above this, your looking at 'Est. Unexchanged Earnings'.   Its a display only problem which I'm fixing as we speak.
Ok, read, thank you. But where can I see a real balance. It is necessary to count my ~income for 24 hours.

BTC balances get moved from 'est. unexchanged earnings' to actual BTC you can cash out,  once daily (this may change in the future).  This is when you'd know exactly what you've actually earned, and the btc is free to do with as you please.   I'll probably run today's by hand sometime in the next few hours (I'd like to see Cryptsy get back online to get a few more trades pushed through before I run it).   Once things are rolling a bit more, this payout will be at a set time each day.

See my post directly above this, your looking at 'Est. Unexchanged Earnings'.   Its a display only problem which I'm fixing as we speak.

See my post directly above this, your looking at 'Est. Unexchanged Earnings'.   Its a display only problem which I'm fixing as we speak.
Thanks to those who have hopped on and tried things out.  

Please note:  The currently displayed 'Est. Pending Exchange' BTC value on the coin balances page is only taking the last 30 rounds into account.  So please don't panic if it seems low (or even seems to have decreased).  I'll have a fix for it shortly, and it has no actual impact on what your BTC payout will be (ie: you'll earn the btc you've accumulated across all rounds).  At this point its a display issue only, but an important one.

Edit:  This should now be cleared up.  Please let me know if you are still noticing any issues with that value.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I do not know who you are or where is the pool but until now for me you have one of the best setting for multi mining.
He owns number of altcoin pools.
This is an excellent presentation of merging of all those pools.
Activity: 277
I do not know who you are or where is the pool but until now for me you have one of the best setting for multi mining.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Can you split your big hashrate to small coins ?
What's the profit/MHash/Day in BTC?

is there any estimate or experience ?

Not yet, we are still fairly new with a low hashrate.  I'll try and get this data later today, I hope to have something on the site going forward, but keep in mind that because auto-trading is optional at our pool, and not just a yes/no flag for a user, but at a coin level, its not easy to estimate this kind of number.  We could say we earned X BTC and our hashrate was Y, but that doesn't factor in all the non-BTC coins users were paid out in!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Nice range of coins..please add RED

Signed up Smiley
Jump to: