Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 193. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What's the profit/MHash/Day in BTC?

is there any estimate or experience ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Thanks for this. I used middlecoin for a while, but I can't say I was 100% satisfied. Going to try your pool for a bit.

Edit: Extra ~22MH/s now pointed at your pool.
Activity: 392
Moooooo +1

Seriously I'm using my 7990 on it now with these settings

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum01.hashco.ws:8888  -u WorkerName -p Password --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256

I'm already starting to see my earnings!

Pointing my cash out addresses to cryptsy.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
*** Pool Updates ***
12/8/13
- New "Est. Unexchanged BTC tab"
10/20/13
- New Daily BTC/MH Graph @ https://hashco.ws/profits.html
9/30/13
- Added LTC coins! (Will evaluate which to add/drop)
9/25/13
 - Extended default round times to ~ 20 minutes unless another coin is X more profitable during that period.  Also increased frequency we poll for profitability. This should lead to some overall longer round times, but allow us to react quicker to sudden spikes in profitability of another coin.
9/21/13
- New official BTC payout time 3:00 UTC / 11:00 EST.
9/18/13
- Hashrates per worker added!
- A few underperforming coins have been dropped, some new added, and vardiff adjustments made across the board to help address stales.
9/17/13
- Estimated Daily BTC Earned added
9/15/13
- One total BTC payment added in ledger (instead of a bunch of micro payments)
9/13/13
- Pool LAUNCHED!!!
Activity: 448
We are proud to finally announce www.hashco.ws   [BETA]

Pool features:

Auto-Switch ~ this will automatically switch to the most profitable coin from our list which has 17 coins at launch! (Always actively looking to add new coins)

Optional Auto-Trade  ~ users will have the option to automatically exchange mined coin’s into BTC.  Not happy with the auto-trade results?  No problem, you can choose to keep and trade your coins on a coin by coin basis. Perhaps try keeping certain coins to trade yourself, while auto-trading the rest, or keep them all and exchange them at your leisure.  We give you the flexibility to choose how your coins are handled!

Vardiff ~ pool adjusts your share difficulty based on your speed, we are glad to provide this to our miners!

PPLNS ~ like payouts that span however long the current round is. (ex. Round 1 you mine 20% of the shares, you will earn 20% of the payout regardless of block details.).  The round could last 5 minutes or 5 hours, its as long as the current coin remains the most profitable.  If a round doesn't result in a found block, all shares are rolled into the next round.  Work is never lost!  Every share submitted to the site results in a payout in some form.

Interface ~ Clean, Simple layout designed for ease of use. Round by round stats showing what coin was mined, how many blocks where solved, and what your estimated payout is.

Active Team ~ you can always find us on IRC: freenode.net  #hashcows or here on bitcointalk

WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT:

The combination of the following (I believe) is unique:
- vardiff
- visible round by round stats and details of what coins are being mined
- optionally auto-trade coins; keep them all, auto-trade them all, or even more intriguing, keep some but auto-trade others!

Personal note:  I currently run a number of other active pools under the scryptmining.com domain.  These pools will continue to operate as they have been.  The launch of this service has no impact on the current pools (nor does it use or share any of the same systems or hardware), and everything will continue, business as usual.   Also, I've made a post or two in my time railing against this type of service, yet am now launching one. Should you wish to discuss this contradiction, feel free to drop me a pm or stop by irc, no need to pollute this thread Smiley

aTriz and I are proud to bring this pool/service to the community and will be actively looking for ways to improve things. If anyone finds any bugs or has suggestions, please feel free to post here or contact us privately.
Pages:
Jump to: