Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 185. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I love the interface and the openness of the website!

But man, my payout was about 1/3rd of what I averaged at middlecoin >_<
It might be coincidental timing, with altcoins going to crap right now, or just growing pains and needing to weed out some of the stinker coins. I think I'll try it out again in a week or so after some of the kinks have been worked out Smiley

Great work so far. Hope you guys are successful.

Thanks for checking us out.  I hadn't done the direct comparison yet (until the #'s below), but on the small sample size I used to grab a BTC/Mh/S value I believe we averaged identical numbers over the last 2 days.  They fluctuated more across the 2days, we were near even, the averages were the same, though I could be wrong.   I don't mean to try and sound like I'm making excuses or anything, but the market isn't what it was, even a couple weeks back.   Every pool and miner is feeling that.  So if your comparing payouts, just be sure your doing it during similar windows of time, and not against more profitable times for everyone.

This is my rough estimate over the last 3 days:  .0179, .0149, .0164 = .0164 average.
I notice the other pool seems to have done:  .024, .0095, .0215 = .0171 average.

I'm fairly happy with that comparison so far.  While it shows we have some work to do for sure, we are only a little over 4 days old, consistently looking to better our coin selection (both through removals and additions), and hopefully at some point will reach a mass large enough to mine some of the slightly more stable (both hashrate-wise and price-wise) coins like FTC and NVC which can only help profits for everyone in the long run.  All feedback welcome and appreciated.  We are here to try and make everyone profits, and will do whatever we can to help improve those.  
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Seems like coins with lower difficulties seem to have worse returns... we will hit these coins with a bigger hit within the hour. We should not see these for a bit Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Oh dear... Whatever the handicap was, it wasn't enough.  Bye Bye EMD  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Drop down ALF, MEC, ANC, and GDC -

Drop ANC??  Are you mad? It's a goldmine when the difficulty drops and far and away the most profitable coin on the pool.   Huh

Oops, I meant MNC, my bad

It might be coincidental timing, with altcoins going to crap right now, or just growing pains and needing to weed out some of the stinker coins. I think I'll try it out again in a week or so after some of the kinks have been worked out Smiley

I'm far from an apologist for the owners of this pool, in fact I've had a few digs about poorly performing coins and the commission rate.  However, and this should be made clearer by the owners that the first days payout is usually only about 2/3 of what you have actually earned as they only pay out on fully matured blocks.

To give you an example, I mined on this pool for exactly 24 hours 3 days ago.  Because their payout time didn't match my 24 hour window I got paid 22 hours worth of work less unmatured blocks less the other 2 hours the next day.  Which meant I got paid 0.019 BTC at 0100 hours American EST on the 16th September and 0.009 at 0100 hours on the 17th September (I'd gone to another pool for the 2nd 24 hours).  This 0.009 was my extra 2 hours mining plus the blocks that finally matured. 

You really need to give it 2 or 3 days to work out if you are making an earn here...

PS: nearmiss and aTriz.  Can you quote times in UTC to make it easy for everyone? America isn't the only place with "EST"  Cheesy  Australia has an EST as well and we don't all live in the good 'ole US of A. 

Drop down ALF, MEC, ANC, and GDC -

Drop ANC??  Are you mad? It's a goldmine when the difficulty drops and far and away the most profitable coin on the pool.   Huh
legendary
Ok, so I've been keeping an eye on the charts for a little while here. My suggestions:

Drop down ALF, MEC, ANC, and GDC - They are consistently underperforming compared to the other ones we've been hopping on, at least from the info I can see
Activity: 126

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just watched my payout come in ... matched pretty close to what I was expecting from the new estimated payout, good work nearmiss Smiley

Both DMD and GDC have been handicapped.  We are looking to add a couple more coins (hopefully tonight) as replacements.

Seen DMD come up a few times since you posted this, is the handicap working?  GDC just came up too. Both with very low earnings again Sad.

636   GDC   00:07:51   0   0   5   5000   0   0   0.000003 BTC
635   DMD   00:08:03   0   0   5   5   0   0   0.000005 BTC
629   DMD   00:07:51   10   10   9   9   1.31   8.69   0.000017 BTC

Compared to:

630   ANC   00:12:10   0   0   8   40   0   0   0.00011 BTC
628   CGB   00:08:04   0   0   8   20   0   0   0.000083 BTC

Yeah I noticed as well, we've added further handicaps. If they continue to pop up over night in any frequency I'll just cut them out completely.
legendary
DMD is coming up a lot. Ditch that one, I think. Seems like it's hit or miss on that one, and the hits aren't that great
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Both DMD and GDC have been handicapped.  We are looking to add a couple more coins (hopefully tonight) as replacements.

Seen DMD come up a few times since you posted this, is the handicap working?  GDC just came up too. Both with very low earnings again Sad.

636   GDC   00:07:51   0   0   5   5000   0   0   0.000003 BTC
635   DMD   00:08:03   0   0   5   5   0   0   0.000005 BTC
629   DMD   00:07:51   10   10   9   9   1.31   8.69   0.000017 BTC

Compared to:

630   ANC   00:12:10   0   0   8   40   0   0   0.00011 BTC
628   CGB   00:08:04   0   0   8   20   0   0   0.000083 BTC

I hear you guys like coins?? Welcome our newest cow!
- Worldcoin

We are monitoring all the coins currently on our list and future candidates to bring you guys the best possible profits.

Mooo on!

WDC goes OK.  From what I've seen I think you should be taking a close look at GDC,EMD and DMD. The appear to be consistently poor performers..

GDC, EMD and DMD have all been hit with a huge profitability hit %, which means you wont be seeing them nearly as often. (hardly ever)
- Worldcoin

We are monitoring all the coins currently on our list and future candidates to bring you guys the best possible profits.

Mooo on!

WDC goes OK.  From what I've seen I think you should be taking a close look at GDC,EMD and DMD. The appear to be consistently poor performers..
- Worldcoin

Mooo on!
Est. Daily Earnings have made a return.  More accurate than ever!  

Awesome!

Also, damn:

Running my second 24 hours with 2.6 MH/s on the pool, with 2 hours left before the payout, the estimated is 0.03648653

*winces*

That'll be a pretty rough day if true...

So uhm... I hope it's not as accurate as you think.

Agreed it may be a bit rough. My own rate is showing ~0.16/Mh/s average as of now, combined with yesterday's ~0.15/Mh/s averaging around 0.155 for the past two days.  It hasn't been a fun market for alts lately, but we are continuously working on tweaks to our algos and processes, as well as bringing in some better coin options to help bump things up.  Its still early, and we are adjusting as we go!  We are also still at a somewhat low overall hash, to be able to hop on some of the more stable coins like NVC or FTC (and be profitable).  Hopefully if things can continue to grow a bit we can phase out some coins in favor of these others.
Still looks like GDC's gotta go, or be handicapped even moreso.
Time/earning comparison pretty much nails it in the coffin i'm thinking.

Also a 12 minute round with no blocks on DMD (623) seems anomalous.

Activity: 141
Still looks like GDC's gotta go, or be handicapped even moreso.
Time/earning comparison pretty much nails it in the coffin i'm thinking.

Also a 12 minute round with no blocks on DMD (623) seems anomalous.
Activity: 141
Est. Daily Earnings have made a return.  More accurate than ever! 

Awesome!

Also, damn:

Running my second 24 hours with 2.6 MH/s on the pool, with 2 hours left before the payout, the estimated is 0.03648653

*winces*

That'll be a pretty rough day if true...

So uhm... I hope it's not as accurate as you think.
Est. Daily Earnings have made a return.  More accurate than ever! 

LTC coins are on the radar, but no specific ETA just yet.  We've got a few other coins on our list to add however. 
Jump to: