Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 14. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Hello Dev

CRESCENT NETWORD is a very good project and very simple in explaining the goals, targets to be achieved and others about this project.

The idea of a comprehensive project looks great,

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I hope this is a good project can provide token distribution quickly .. hope this project successful
Activity: 2
What are the total supply of this token?

Activity: 14
Great project indeed! I can't wait to have this wonderful coin.
Activity: 23
Hope to see more about this project Cresent Network Token, I can't wait for more. Hope the investment will also grow, and also the campaign will grow as the ads said. Good luck.
Activity: 9
Looking forward to your next step!
I will keep an eyes on this project.
Activity: 50
When I saw a bounty campaign from this project, I went directly to the registration form for the translation campaign. Does this mean there is only a translation campaign?
 thanks Dev,
Activity: 135
The idea of a comprehensive project looks great,
When you see a reward campaign from this project, you go directly to the campaign registration form.
This project is a money maker.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
CSN token to achieve pos series token has always wanted to achieve the goal, the first multi-purpose pos function, is a new concept, I think csn will soon show a strong explosive!
Activity: 27
Is a good project to enter, i hope your dev make it come to reality to moon
Activity: 1
very good project and very simple in explaining the goals
Activity: 42
Projet au top.
Je participe avec plaisir à cet airdrop =)
Activity: 34
The goal of the project is well defined and the target is achievable but I hope it will attract more investors to make moon and be a force to reckon with
Jn_
Activity: 41
Great Idea to invesment.
Is there any update on possible exchange launches?
Activity: 13
Really a great project. Hope dev will continue to develop better project. The community will support this project.
Activity: 180
I wish success and luck to the project, all the good distribution of tokens.
Activity: 2
this is something to consider in investing with.. will be watching this
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The multi-use POS token is up for grabs now for certain POS token as well so I'm eyeing for Crescent to do it really as the first one. It's use case is something that will really be the major advantage over the others so I hope you made it as your primary goal. I see it as something achievable given that you have a backup with your physical mining.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Good to see that there are multi-use POS smart contract token now. This industry is definitely improving! Keep up the good work! Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
joining for airdrop, wait for website and roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: