Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 24. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?

If that's the case, then dev should clarify this thing so that people would be aware of it. Nowadays, most of the new project really required to have a KYC to avoid illegal some of the illegal act. Whatever could be the decisions, then we can do nothing because it is for the good of the project.

If they will be sure about the KYC then I guess it will be for good for their community, because it makes the project more secure.
Security aspirations and initiatives should be highly priortized as it is dealing with the huge crowd funds which is highly responsible in retaining in the safer zone always.
Activity: 434
I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?
Really? Where you get this information, maybe we should waiting the official announcement from the team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I believe it is addresed during the conversations, you ca n join in the official  social channel which will enable you to communicate all the queries and get the right solutions where many was actively engaging.
Activity: 196
I checked their roadmap and one of their goals is to be listed in coinmaketcap. Did they already reach the trading volume that is required to be listed?

What are the exchanges where I can find the trading history of the token/coin.
Yes, as long time before and i see the voting at listing at exchange, but i don't know Payday have listed at any exchange website at poll?
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

If that's the case, then dev should clarify this thing so that people would be aware of it. Nowadays, most of the new project really required to have a KYC to avoid illegal some of the illegal act. Whatever could be the decisions, then we can do nothing because it is for the good of the project.

Yes. Having KYC procedure will be good for the project as this will help to eliminate those who are trying to ruin it especially to the scammers. It will also give more benefits to both lenders and the borrowers as they will aware who are they dealing with.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Bychecking roadmap on their website, I think payDaycard are not available at current time, it be release in 2019 when Payment Gateways release, in other word, next year. So you need to wait.
Activity: 532

If they will be sure about the KYC then I guess it will be for good for their community, because it makes the project more secure.

KYC plays a vital role when it comes to the security of the project since the people who are involved in a project must submit required information before they can get the money on their transaction.
Sone potential investors even comes with some requests that they cannot proceed with KYC as they do not wish to disclose their details where they conveys they do not wish to reveal their identity so there shoukd be some limitations.

Well, it's their choice and we can't do nothing about it. KYC has an advantage and disadvantage so things like people are afraid to reveal their identify could be the problem. But if we/you have just no criminal record then why afraid of having a KYC.
Activity: 378

KYC plays a vital role when it comes to the security of the project since the people who are involved in a project must submit required information before they can get the money on their transaction.
Sone potential investors even comes with some requests that they cannot proceed with KYC as they do not wish to disclose their details where they conveys they do not wish to reveal their identity so there shoukd be some limitations.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Most of the time i think i prefer their roadmap it basically is the main thing that makes the project unique and stable once they are keeping to the roadmap effectively even if not that 100% which is rare then there is possibility of a smooth run ..Most projects these day dont follow roadmap effectively
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I see that your project is actively developing and the team takes part in various meetings and negotiations. Are you also responsible for the security of your users? Will there be a mandatory KYC check on the platform?

I think, for me, to be able to avoid future problems maybe payday needs their investors / participants to undergo kyc, the process is really simple and fast if all participants are legit people.
KYC is being essential as it undergo a security measure and the investors safety is highly considered to attain a complete protection to avoid cheaters and more started understanding and adopting to it.
indeed the KYC check is designed to eliminate various bots and scammers. Thus, developers take care of the security of their platform and other users.
Activity: 308
I checked their roadmap and one of their goals is to be listed in coinmaketcap. Did they already reach the trading volume that is required to be listed?

What are the exchanges where I can find the trading history of the token/coin.
Activity: 434
You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
Indeed the team and developers are very active the send interest of the project is increasing and the popularity is wide  range from small community to huge community. The project is excellentand eexcessively active in working updates and progress. I hear about the KYC is this information is true or its just hearsay.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
In order to join payday platform do you need any KYC form fillup.if this is truth,then it will be a big problem for the country people who can't use the KYC form.so can you confirm?
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.
Hey all, please check out our PayDay Coin Staking Setup Guide - https://medium.com/@paydaycoin... Following this guide will let you start getting your PayDay Coin interest! Wink

This is good! It shows how actively the team doing their job. Information is very important that they need to share just like the payday coin staking set up guide. It can help the supporters or investors  in doing it easier. Hoping for more updates in this project and upgrades in order to make it better.
Pages:
Jump to: