Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 26. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Does it make sense in a falling market to invest in emerging projects such as Soverain? Is it even promising?

Invest or not, this is an individual question, now BTC began to rise rapidly, many altcoins are also becoming more expensive, in my opinion, the market is stabilizing.
Activity: 24
So, today I tested the discord bot, I can not say that I am impressed, but not upset. Navigation on the bot is quite good, intuitive.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
The main thing is to buy in time, you need to make an analysis, use the help of indicators.

Advise me, what indicators do you use?

There are plenty of indicators, but this does not make them ideal computers, they also sometimes make mistakes. Their principle of calculation is about the same.
Activity: 42
The main thing is to buy in time, you need to make an analysis, use the help of indicators.

Advise me, what indicators do you use?
Does it make sense in a falling market to invest in emerging projects such as Soverain? Is it even promising?

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

it is impossible to give a correct answer to your question.

The main goal of the investor, to buy cheaper and after a while to sell more expensive, the General situation in the market is not important.

In an increasing market, it is much easier to work, especially for novice investors.

You're right. I am also interested in whether the project team is going to influence the price of the coin, because its price is constantly going down.

The main goal of the investor, to buy cheaper and after a while to sell more expensive, the General situation in the market is not important.

In an increasing market, it is much easier to work, especially for novice investors.

Activity: 14

I hope SOVE will attract the attention of Asian investors.

This is important, but the demand for the coin, hopefully the high ROI will help.
Activity: 60
Soverain is a very interesting and quite promising project.  It's nice to follow its development. Shocked

The team is trying, but given the current situation in the market, it will be very difficult to implement a young project.

I agree that the market puts a lot of pressure on developing projects, but if you act tough, then everything will work out.
Activity: 31
Soverain is a very interesting and quite promising project.  It's nice to follow its development. Shocked

The team is trying, but given the current situation in the market, it will be very difficult to implement a young project.
Activity: 63
I was told that the income is about 1.1-1.2 SOVE per day, it is worthy.

It's generally a good idea to pay your members airdrop rewards, you only need to be active.
Activity: 68
to raise your rank to advanced user in about 2-3 days, it's easier than you think.

And how many coins does an advanced user get per day?

I was told that the income is about 1.1-1.2 SOVE per day, it is worthy.
to raise your rank to advanced user in about 2-3 days, it's easier than you think.

And how many coins does an advanced user get per day?
Pages:
Jump to: