Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 27. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Need some active action? How to get high rank?

I also want to earn a high rank, is it free?

You need to be active in discord chat, Yes, it's free.

to raise your rank to advanced user in about 2-3 days, it's easier than you think.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

You need to be active in discord chat, Yes, it's free.
Activity: 14

Everyone, is anyone taking part in airdrop right now? How many coins can a beginner earn?

The new guy gets nothing. You need to get the first status.

Activity: 60
Everyone, is anyone taking part in airdrop right now? How many coins can a beginner earn?

The new guy gets nothing. You need to get the first status.
Activity: 67
The market is extremely unstable, the bears have woken up again, is it worth investing in the SOVE coin now? What are your thoughts?

At the moment, the price of the coin varies between 0.75-0.85$, such a low price I have not seen.

You can wait a little while until the situation in the market will improve, I do not exclude that the price of Sove may fall by another 10%
Activity: 54
The market is extremely unstable, the bears have woken up again, is it worth investing in the SOVE coin now? What are your thoughts?

At the moment, the price of the coin varies between 0.75-0.85$, such a low price I have not seen.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2

You need to wait for the maximum bottom, and then buy. Many analysts say that the end of October will be interesting, there is a lot of positive news on the topic of crypto ahead.
Activity: 68
This is cool, listing coins on exchanges, it is at the same time popularization of the project.
copper member
Activity: 48
Activity: 63
Guys, is airdrop still active? Does anyone else get airdrop rewards?
In my opinion, Soverain gives a big profit on POS mining, I'm worried about it.

POS mining was invented for the lazy investor, a great tool

Do not forget about the risks, but to be honest, Yes, earning with pos mining you do not need to spend money on expensive technical equipment.
Activity: 14

POS mining was invented for the lazy investor, a great tool

On the contrary, high ROI lures investors. The profitability of mining needs to be increased.

Quite a controversial situation, because the high ROI directly affects the price of the coin itself.

On the contrary, high ROI lures investors. The profitability of mining needs to be increased.

Activity: 60
On what exchanges is SOVE currently trading? Where can I find a list of these exchanges?

1. crypto-bridge
2. Crex24
3. graviex
Maybe I'm wrong, but the Crex24 exchange looks better than the other two.

Here you are right, crex24 is perfect for both an experienced trader and a beginner.
Keep your jokes to yourself, crypto autumn does not exist. The market is completely subordinated to the major players.

Bro, seriously, I don't see any point in investing in top coins at all.
Pages:
Jump to: