Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 28. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Keep your jokes to yourself, crypto autumn does not exist. The market is completely subordinated to the major players.

Whales have always ruled the cryptocurrency market, it's no secret. I hope that new investors from Asia will raise the price tag SOVE.
Activity: 27
The market has started to recover, many altcoins are rising in price, I hope that the coin sove also imitates.

I think today is a great day to form a new investment portfolio.

BTC began to rise in price, followed by other coins, crypto autumn came

Keep your jokes to yourself, crypto autumn does not exist. The market is completely subordinated to the major players.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
The market has started to recover, many altcoins are rising in price, I hope that the coin sove also imitates.

BTC began to rise in price, followed by other coins, crypto autumn came
Activity: 42

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
On what exchanges is SOVE currently trading? Where can I find a list of these exchanges?

1. crypto-bridge
2. Crex24
3. graviex
Maybe I'm wrong, but the Crex24 exchange looks better than the other two.

Crex24 is the largest of the list provided, respectively, it is convenient to work with it, and most importantly safe.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
On what exchanges is SOVE currently trading? Where can I find a list of these exchanges?

1. crypto-bridge
2. Crex24
3. graviex
Maybe I'm wrong, but the Crex24 exchange looks better than the other two.
Activity: 27
What updates are expected in the near future? How are things going with the development of the bot Telegrams?

This was announced earlier, work on the development of the bot is underway, no one gives an exact time frame.
Activity: 54
What updates are expected in the near future? How are things going with the development of the bot Telegrams?

1. crypto-bridge
2. Crex24
3. graviex
I hope that the list of exchanges will only increase, this is important.

I agree, because the greater the demand for the coin, the higher its value.

Activity: 67

1. crypto-bridge
2. Crex24
3. graviex
I hope that the list of exchanges will only increase, this is important.
Activity: 60

1. crypto-bridge
2. Crex24
3. graviex
Is it safe to store your coins on Discord bot?

It seems to me that security at the highest level, I hope, there will be no problems in the future.

If you do not be stupid and report your personal data, password and other data from your account, then you will not have a problem.
Activity: 54

It seems to me that security at the highest level, I hope, there will be no problems in the future.
Activity: 67
I bought some coins yesterday. I believe that the price of SOVE has reached its minimum, I do not think that the price will fall even lower.

They are now attracting investors from Asia, this can have a positive impact on the price of the coin.

I am ready to see how their plan will be implemented.
Merit: 1
I bought some coins yesterday. I believe that the price of SOVE has reached its minimum, I do not think that the price will fall even lower.

They are now attracting investors from Asia, this can have a positive impact on the price of the coin.
Activity: 60
                                                                     information from our partners

Pleased to announce that MDC Hash is now running instant SOVERAIN node with instant rewards for deposits.

Here are a few words from them about their service.

Shared Masternode & MN Statistics

About Our services :
MDC-Hash offers various services such as MN statistic, staking pool, shared masternode, price updates on coins and lot's more to come.

About safety :
We use a cold wallet system, all encrypted and secured using the latest technology to ensure our clients assets are never compromised.

About fees and other things.
1. Our services are funded 100% by fiat. This allows us to offer the lowest fees with.
Our shared MN/pool fee is the same for every coin we offer! Only 2% of rewards.
2. Instant MN  already running for you to begin earning immediately.
3. All rewards (stake and node) are reinvested automatically.

PS : We do not build coins or give financial advice.  We only provide info, statistics and pools.
Discord : https://discord.gg/CkPvcJu
I've been waiting for this news. It's nice that you strictly adhere to the road map.
Pages:
Jump to: