Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 48. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
The potential of Soverain is huge, but do not forget about the competition, you need to offer something new to gain popularity. To offer investors favorable conditions.

What kind of favorable conditions are we talking about? POS mining?
Activity: 73
The potential of Soverain is huge, but do not forget about the competition, you need to offer something new to gain popularity. To offer investors favorable conditions.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
I understand that the bot is already running, but has limited functionality?

Right on target. I think the launch of discord bot is an important product of the project, the starting point in its popularization. Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
Guys, when do you plan to launch a discord bot? I can't wait for this moment. Cry

Hardly anyone will tell you the exact timing. I can say openly, the wait is long!

I understand that the bot is already running, but has limited functionality?
Activity: 52
Guys, when do you plan to launch a discord bot? I can't wait for this moment. Cry

Hardly anyone will tell you the exact timing. I can say openly, the wait is long!

Activity: 54
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Good result. Prices rose by 20% in a month, some dream of such growth.

The market puts pressure on all emerging projects, but Soverain , copes with it.

Yes, indeed, the pressure from the market is huge, but for some reason it does not stop anyone. If you have a good idea and an experienced team, you will succeed.
Activity: 36

The market puts pressure on all emerging projects, but Soverain , copes with it.
Activity: 68

copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
Soverain is a very interesting project. We need to watch him closely. Maybe they know something.

Hard to disagree with you, the project is really interesting, but there are disadvantages. You need to wait for the release of their working and tested product, and then seriously consider the project.
Soverain is a very interesting project. We need to watch him closely. Maybe they know something.
Activity: 97
I heard that you are planning to launch your own cryptocurrency exchange? Developments are already underway, at what stage are they?

It will be already in 2020, in the future. But if you think about the future, this is an extremely important product.
Activity: 39
I heard that you are planning to launch your own cryptocurrency exchange? Developments are already underway, at what stage are they?
Activity: 36

The market is unstable, so there will always be reasons to worry.

Most often, large and experienced investors are always aware of all the innovations in the cryptocurrency market, as well as the news.
Activity: 54

I do not see any reason to worry, while the General situation on the market is calm, everything will be fine with the sove coin.

The market is unstable, so there will always be reasons to worry.
Activity: 52
I am pleased with the fact that the coin of the project is gradually increasing in value. I have been watching the price chart for several days, it goes straight up.

This suggests that the project team is coping with their responsibilities and promises.

I do not see any reason to worry, while the General situation on the market is calm, everything will be fine with the sove coin.
Activity: 68
I am pleased with the fact that the coin of the project is gradually increasing in value. I have been watching the price chart for several days, it goes straight up.

This suggests that the project team is coping with their responsibilities and promises.
Activity: 56
I hope the Soverain project holds our personal data and funds. There's no problem with that, is there?

I think so. Blockchain technologies assume the highest level of security. Roll Eyes

Yes, but not infrequently there are cases when problems arise even with the blockchain. You need to learn how to instantly identify and solve these problems.
Pages:
Jump to: