Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 49. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 2
The price of SOVE is constantly rising. What is happening? BTC falls.

when investors and traders see a coin's price rising amidst falling btc price they jump into altcoin to not ride the btc wave down. Buy altcoin low, ride the wave up and sell high.
Also, though many alts price in fiat drops as btc drops, many of the most successful alts btc price rises to maintain as close to steady fiat price. Some coins even grow in fiat price if those alts are gambled to be considered a safe haven for falling BTC price. I hope that makes sense to you as it does to me. Sometimes my explanations are not the most clear but I understand it clearly.
Basically, you're right, of course. I hope that in the future SOVE will only grow.
Activity: 39

when investors and traders see a coin's price rising amidst falling btc price they jump into altcoin to not ride the btc wave down. Buy altcoin low, ride the wave up and sell high.
Also, though many alts price in fiat drops as btc drops, many of the most successful alts btc price rises to maintain as close to steady fiat price. Some coins even grow in fiat price if those alts are gambled to be considered a safe haven for falling BTC price. I hope that makes sense to you as it does to me. Sometimes my explanations are not the most clear but I understand it clearly.
Activity: 36
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

When will the project be on Coinmarketcap? Already known dates?

In October, at least so indicated in the road map.
Activity: 63
Looking forward to Listing on Coinmarketcap, I think this will be a key moment. Grin

Coinmarketcap will help the project gain popularity. No doubt a clever move.

When will the project be on Coinmarketcap? Already known dates?
Activity: 52

How long did it take? Some undergo the KYC procedure for several weeks.

In theory, if you provide all the documents that are required of you, this operation will not take much time.

Even on popular and large exchanges, this procedure can take several weeks.
Activity: 68

In theory, if you provide all the documents that are required of you, this operation will not take much time.
Activity: 103
Please note that one of our team members successfully went through the identity verification process on the CryptoBridge exchange.

copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Please note that one of our team members successfully went through the identity verification process on the CryptoBridge exchange.

Activity: 56
Is it profitable to mine SOVE coin now? How does this process happen?
I hope the Soverain project holds our personal data and funds. There's no problem with that, is there?

I think so. Blockchain technologies assume the highest level of security. Roll Eyes
I hope the Soverain project holds our personal data and funds. There's no problem with that, is there?
Activity: 73

Well said, there is only one catch, in projects that have working products and full functionality it is unprofitable to invest, when compared with projects that are just getting started.

Less profitable, but also less risky. Let each investor choose for himself.
Activity: 63
Looking forward to Listing on Coinmarketcap, I think this will be a key moment. Grin

In my opinion, only a ready-made and tested full-fledged platform and a powerful marketing plan increase popularity.

Well said, there is only one catch, in projects that have working products and full functionality it is unprofitable to invest, when compared with projects that are just getting started.
Activity: 36

In my opinion, only a ready-made and tested full-fledged platform and a powerful marketing plan increase popularity.
Activity: 68

Activity: 103
Activity: 56
The risks are still high. Personally, I decided to wait until they show the working product of the platform, and then invest.

Already submitted a crypto wallet and Discor bot. These are two important and functioning products.

Crypto wallet version only for PC? When will the mobile version appear?
The risks are still high. Personally, I decided to wait until they show the working product of the platform, and then invest.

Already submitted a crypto wallet and Discor bot. These are two important and functioning products.
I like any investor want to earn by investing in your coins and project. What guarantees can you give?
Freelibros

The coin has been growing steadily for several days. Judging by the charts, all they have is good, there is demand.

Pages:
Jump to: