Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 50. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
I like any investor want to earn by investing in your coins and project. What guarantees can you give?
Freelibros

The coin has been growing steadily for several days. Judging by the charts, all they have is good, there is demand.
Activity: 73
I like any investor want to earn by investing in your coins and project. What guarantees can you give?
Freelibros

Guy, when you mess with cryptocurrency projects and forget that a word - warranty! Angry
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Freelibros
Activity: 36
Merit: 2

Very sweet and attractive price. How will this be reflected in the development of Soverain?
copper member
Activity: 48
Activity: 68

In General, there is still something to work on. How does it feel SOVE on the market? is the price of the coin rising?

If you study the price chart, over the past few days, the coin has risen significantly.
Activity: 103
what other products are planned in the future? help the beginner to understand everything.

Platform SOVERAIN masternode monitoring and cryptocurrency exchange. Let's not forget about the discord bot, but it needs to be finalized.

In General, there is still something to work on. How does it feel SOVE on the market? is the price of the coin rising?
Activity: 56
what other products are planned in the future? help the beginner to understand everything.

Platform SOVERAIN masternode monitoring and cryptocurrency exchange. Let's not forget about the discord bot, but it needs to be finalized.
Activity: 52
Activity: 97

Great news. Coincost.net quite a large exchange, a good choice.

Popularization of the project and coins, you need to do in any way. Listing on cryptocurrency exchanges, good idea. Wink
copper member
Activity: 48
The market is extremely unstable, is it worth investing in the SOVE now? Very risky, I would like to hear your opinion.
Activity: 68

Each cryptocurrency shareholder will be able not only to safely store their assets on the Soverain multicurrency online wallet, but also to invest coins in POS mining and MASTERNODE Roll Eyes
What income are we talking about? I want to see at least approximate figures.

Your income will be influenced by a lot of external factors, so it is very difficult to predict it.
Activity: 103

Each cryptocurrency shareholder will be able not only to safely store their assets on the Soverain multicurrency online wallet, but also to invest coins in POS mining and MASTERNODE Roll Eyes
What income are we talking about? I want to see at least approximate figures.
Activity: 56

They promise that the price will be controlled and go up, but I do not understand how this plan will be implemented?

Activity: 52

Over the past day, the price of the coin has increased by almost 11%. You have the right to draw your own conclusions.

I enjoy watching myself get rich. I hope that the price will continue to rise.

They promise that the price will be controlled and go up, but I do not understand how this plan will be implemented?
Activity: 97

Over the past day, the price of the coin has increased by almost 11%. You have the right to draw your own conclusions.

I enjoy watching myself get rich. I hope that the price will continue to rise.

If the demand for the coin grows, its price will grow accordingly. This is extremely logical and not hard to understand.
Activity: 112

guarantee? are you kidding? They can promise anything, let's see what happens in practice. Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 72

guarantee? are you kidding? They can promise anything, let's see what happens in practice. Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: