Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 16. (Read 194668 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How will the customer and the performer conduct the dialogue, will there be a special chat for this?
Activity: 39
I think this function is exactly implemented. Then that such exchangers should exist in services like this.
Activity: 55
I'm looking for PTM today, and saw that price is great, time to buy. Project has good potential. Their token in the near future will only grow))

Cool, thet token is already on the exchange. The team make great job!
I'm looking for PTM today, and saw that price is great, time to buy. Project has good potential. Their token in the near future will only grow))
Activity: 59
The core of the platform is inherently a universal social network where composers, performers will create their own accounts, and then search for colleagues
This  platform will help a lot of people to show talent, and will appeal to everyone - composers, producers and performers! People will make music with modern and useful instruments.

Potentiam will be global decentralized platform, which designed to help creative people all over the world. Make their fortunes and build a career.

so many obstacles they have on the way ....
This  platform will help a lot of people to show talent, and will appeal to everyone - composers, producers and performers! People will make music with modern and useful instruments.

Potentiam will be global decentralized platform, which designed to help creative people all over the world. Make their fortunes and build a career.
Activity: 33
Activity: 40
Potentiam really hard full team, well done, they make all work in time,  without empty promises.
Very commendable, and I put great hopes on them, Potentiam is strong team of professionals who work for glory))
 Potentiam really hard full team, well done, they make all work in time,  without empty promises.
Activity: 55
I’m grateful to you for the fact that you are not like your competitors, you are individual! Very well thought out projecT!
Potentiam will provide high-quality product, now I'm not in any way dare to regret that I bought a few tokens on exchanger.

guys from  Potentiam team are very hard full on their goals, it's clear from their work Smiley
Activity: 59
Potentiam will provide high-quality product, now I'm not in any way dare to regret that I bought a few tokens on exchanger.
This team - professionals in this business, it's nice to deal with them! Hope all will be good in future!

Potentiam team is strong fellows, because they do not stand still, always make something new.
This team - professionals in this business, it's nice to deal with them! Hope all will be good in future!
Activity: 33
I am very impressed with Potentiam, because team have a very large and diverse target audience.

Potentiam is a wonderful, ico startup! Thanks to the team for creating such necessary project!

Potentiam team make everything in time, no delay. It’s very important nowadays ^^
Activity: 40
I am very impressed with Potentiam, because team have a very large and diverse target audience.

Potentiam is a wonderful, ico startup! Thanks to the team for creating such necessary project!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

That is very true the market is enormous. The music industry is worth billions of dollar, the smart money is on Potentiam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Will be many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked either knowledge, or the means, perseverance, to bring the matter to an end. But Potentiam company can achieve the goal

Potentiam company has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persevere go to the end.!

I don't see Potentiam on the coinmarket. Tomorrow is exactly one year project to appear on bitcointalk, you said they did a lot, this is the time to show the difference.

True, though Potentiam is not yet on coinmarketcap, but they are on every other one such as Coingecko, Livecoin, Worldindex, Coincodex etc Its progress and been listed on coinmarketcap actually proves nothing. The aim is to market the project as much as possible which they are clearly succeeding in as you can see on their ranking on Alexa https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/potentiam.io
Pages:
Jump to: