Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 15. (Read 194668 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Hi guys! Is there any news about the project? I have not heard anything new for a long time.
Well, from the latest news I can recommend reading this article https://medium.com/potentiam/neon-music-the-boldest-brightest-music-discovery-platform-f5f1ddf3db84
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Hi guys! Is there any news about the project? I have not heard anything new for a long time.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Cool, it's clear that the project takes care of its community. We can see that we are not deceived !!

When the team works so quickly and efficiently and smoothly - people are more drawn to the project.

Thank you guys for their promptness and desire to develop the project. It is evident that people try hard to achieve the goal.
Activity: 56
Cool, it's clear that the project takes care of its community. We can see that we are not deceived !!

When the team works so quickly and efficiently and smoothly - people are more drawn to the project.
Activity: 59
A great project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in the sub-industry of distribution of music and content, and think about future prospects).

Moreover, their tokens have already entered on the stock exchange, this is a very important indicator for the community.

Yes for me it is very important that the token is already on the exchange, it is an indicator that the project is very promising!

It's very cool, I take a part through bounty, got a few tokens, but worried about what to do with them, and now, such a wonderful bonus -  project is on the exchange))

As soon as I knew that the tokens are on the exchange, I immediately bought a couple of them, and now I'm sure that they will not be wasted and I will sell them at any time
A great project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in the sub-industry of distribution of music and content, and think about future prospects).

Moreover, their tokens have already entered on the stock exchange, this is a very important indicator for the community.

Yes for me it is very important that the token is already on the exchange, it is an indicator that the project is very promising!

It's very cool, I take a part through bounty, got a few tokens, but worried about what to do with them, and now, such a wonderful bonus -  project is on the exchange))
Activity: 33

Activity: 40

Activity: 39
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I like to try something new,I'm waiting for your new discoveries)

On Neon music you get the latest music news, reviews, interviews and youtube music videos from artists globally.
This  platform will help a lot of people to show talent, and will appeal to everyone - composers, producers and performers! People will make music with modern and useful instruments.

Potentiam will be global decentralized platform, which designed to help creative people all over the world. Make their fortunes and build a career.

so many obstacles they have on the way ....

Obstacles are there to be overcome. We never back down.
Cool project! I wish you guys dynamic development and early development of the platform. I hope you will succeed!

Thank you for the support. Kindly join us on telegram and follow us on our social media channels to be informed of the latest developments.
https://t.me/potentiamgroup
Cool project! I wish you guys dynamic development and early development of the platform. I hope you will succeed!
Potentiam is wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors  for creating such a large and necessary project!
Activity: 33
Today, incidentally, I also registered on the bitpaction exchange and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the PTM token there! I bought well, for me it's a clever token.

I think the near future will show a good growth token. First, there will be an influx of users, secondly - bitcoin will grow and a token will grow with it.
Activity: 40
Today, incidentally, I also registered on the bitpaction exchange and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the PTM token there! I bought well, for me it's a clever token.
It's very important for me that the team is very fast! It's really cool that they react so promptly and achieve their goals. I am impressed!
How will the customer and the performer conduct the dialogue, will there be a special chat for this?

A special general online chat will be created, as will a private chat, with this problem should not arise.

Private chat between the contractor and the customer, it is very convenient. I fully support this idea.
How will the customer and the performer conduct the dialogue, will there be a special chat for this?

A special general online chat will be created, as will a private chat, with this problem should not arise.
Pages:
Jump to: