Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 17. (Read 194668 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Will be many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked either knowledge, or the means, perseverance, to bring the matter to an end. But Potentiam company can achieve the goal

Potentiam company has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persevere go to the end.!

I don't see Potentiam on the coinmarket. Tomorrow is exactly one year project to appear on bitcointalk, you said they did a lot, this is the time to show the difference.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Will be many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked either knowledge, or the means, perseverance, to bring the matter to an end. But Potentiam company can achieve the goal

Potentiam company has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persevere go to the end.!
I like to try something new,I'm waiting for your new discoveries)

I’m note for myself, that the case took the professionals. Everything is very thought out and interesting!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
The best music platform coming soon I bet! Can't wait for this. Amazing work from the Potentiam team. Woohoo!
🚀🔥🔥🔥
Activity: 57
 I like to try something new,I'm waiting for your new discoveries)
Merit: 1
Probably now the project is calm, because everything is just ahead. The project is young, everything is just beginning. I hope soon there will be good news

Be fast, you are a very worthy team of professionals. Continue in the same spirit, and soon PTM tokens will be worth their weight in gold))

Well done man!  Team are already worth a lot, I see a perspective in these tokens.

Immediately noticeable that the work make the professionals. Everything is very thought out and interesting!
Yes, I agree with you, a very good and promising project and the currency will grow quickly))
Activity: 59
Probably now the project is calm, because everything is just ahead. The project is young, everything is just beginning. I hope soon there will be good news

Be fast, you are a very worthy team of professionals. Continue in the same spirit, and soon PTM tokens will be worth their weight in gold))

Well done man!  Team are already worth a lot, I see a perspective in these tokens.

Immediately noticeable that the work make the professionals. Everything is very thought out and interesting!

Activity: 154
And the potentiam now takes off or fell, do you think?
I think that he is on takeoff now, and soon he must take off and show a steep result. This is evidenced by my experience.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Potentiam has every opportunity to grow and develop. I think that CMO - Marcus O Adetola is very pleased with the current situation, the project is gaining popularity)

This is only the beginning. The development  of the platform is still ahead, the project is waiting for many more ups and downs.

Well this is life. Even the great and strong minds experienced it. Companies giants have experienced ups and downs for a dozen times, so everything is fine))
Potentiam has every opportunity to grow and develop. I think that CMO - Marcus O Adetola is very pleased with the current situation, the project is gaining popularity)

This is only the beginning. The development  of the platform is still ahead, the project is waiting for many more ups and downs.
Do not forget that the project is developing. and growth depends not only on the course of bitcoin. The cost of the token will grow, because there will be demand for services.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Great, really necessary project! Now even I can make my own music)) The soul is full of gratitude.

I am glad that I can already buy coins on the exchange. They are available for everyone.
Everyone can buy and sell a token here https://www.bitpaction.com/#/market/PTM- BTS

Yes, apparently people have already started trading in a coin. Users have a growing interest in the platform. You will see what the project is waiting, when the price of bitcoin will grow x2!
Great, really necessary project! Now even I can make my own music)) The soul is full of gratitude.
Activity: 238
Hope dies last, only time will tell us how many people will be in the ranks of the fans of the project.
It has long been understood that people do not always have enough willpower to keep to the last. But I'm sure that now is not the worst moment. Still going well

Well, in fact, everything is not so bad now, because people believe in the idea, and the developers do not waste time in vain - they are working on high-quality execution.

You have a fairly optimistic view of things, I hope this will always continue))

What opportunities does Potentiam provide?

You've met an unlimited free streaming stream! No then for this question to Potentiam contact)))

You can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music.

Community have the ability to search for new exciting local actions and connect to them.

People can search like-minded people to work on upcoming projects, now they not alone)))
You can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music.
Hope dies last, only time will tell us how many people will be in the ranks of the fans of the project.
It has long been understood that people do not always have enough willpower to keep to the last. But I'm sure that now is not the worst moment. Still going well

Well, in fact, everything is not so bad now, because people believe in the idea, and the developers do not waste time in vain - they are working on high-quality execution.

You've met an unlimited free streaming stream! No then for this question to Potentiam contact)))

Community have the ability to search for new exciting local actions and connect to them.

Pages:
Jump to: