Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 37. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
1.3.0.1 is now released.
https://github.com/altcommunitycoin/SONO

Please send all your coins to yourself after updating to the new wallet.
This will release PoW blocks back into the ecosystem.

Send to a new address we create? Can we keep the wallet.dat?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
And stop the Masternode and restart?

Yes, close old Masternode and update to the new wallet and setup a new masternode.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
And stop the Masternode and restart?
1.3.0.1 is now released.
https://github.com/altcommunitycoin/SONO

Please send all your coins to yourself after updating to the new wallet.
This will release PoW blocks back into the ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
and WHEN will trading be possible again?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
They are looking for people who can design an OSX wallet on Discord

" We are looking for someone who is able to compile a OSX version of the new 1.3.0.1 that is released tonight. You will be rewarded for helping us "
Activity: 55
Hello all. How many coins out so far and what’s the inflation rate? $270 for a masternode in yobit
Please wait more announcement from Hamukione and don't trade on Yobit (as the OP stated). Take care yourself and your portfolio.
Activity: 294
A Facebook group that the SONO Team owns and operates.
Feel free to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/429824697216569/
Post about anything, could be SONO could be BTC, all crypto discussion is welcome
Hello all. How many coins out so far and what’s the inflation rate? $270 for a masternode in yobit
Activity: 238
A Facebook group that the SONO Team owns and operates.
Feel free to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/429824697216569/
Post about anything, could be SONO could be BTC, all crypto discussion is welcome
Activity: 107
Well done, Hamukione ! Finally, SONO supporters know about what happened behind the scene and final solution for SONO network to keep it works, and be stable, secured in the future. Hope all the best to SONO project in the year of 2018.
Activity: 54
I warn everyone from umine.org they steal from the minares, I have spent about 15 hours with them and on their website they seem to have paid me for my coins but nothing came to my wallet.
I checked the transaction and it did not seem to be the amount they should have sent me.

Activity: 105
Tonight is the night...
18:00 GMT +1 CPH Time.

We will release a new update that will inform our community about everything that has happened.
It will also describe what is being released this coming week.
Thank you, Hamukione. I feel likely can not wait anymore after all. Great works. I know you have experienced difficult time due to serious technical issues on SONO network. However, this unexpected problems gave you opportunity to demonstrate your dedication to the project.

Do not hurry. Better check everything again. To make no mistakes, everything worked.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Great work guys! I really appreciate the effort you took to get all things sorted out and keep believing in this project. I can't wait for the new wallet to come.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
40 minutes until our update with information about the near future is released. Be sure to keep an eye out

https://twitter.com/SonoProject/status/975044143608197120
Activity: 149
Tonight is the night...

We will release a new update that will inform our community about everything that has happened.
Got them! Nice words from devs in Twitter channel.
"Update will be released 18:00 GMT +1 (Copenhagen Time)
It will explain everything that has happened the last 2 months and give you details about whats coming this week!"
Activity: 47
Tonight is the night...

Thank you, Hamukione. I feel likely can not wait anymore after all. Great works. I know you have experienced difficult time due to serious technical issues on SONO network. However, this unexpected problems gave you opportunity to demonstrate your dedication to the project.
Tonight is the night...

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
We will be releasing an update with information about whats going to happen within the coming week.
The update will be out tomorrow night. (The 17th).

GREAT NEWS !
We will be releasing an update with information about whats going to happen within the coming week.
The update will be out tomorrow night. (The 17th).

Pages:
Jump to: