Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 38. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 10
NIIIIICE! a working wallet for exchanges in the next 48 hours.
Well done Developers and testers.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It is perfectly. I believe in SONO!
Me too, I belive in SONO. In fact, ALTCOM performed extremely well before the rebranding process to SONO. Hope that after fixing all technical issues, SONO will recover to what it deserves.
Activity: 55
The test team on Discord is currently testing a version with Masternode Payments working.
It also includes coin combination to reduce the amount of PoS blocks in the network again.

Everything is done on the testnet.

We should be done testing within the next 48 hours.
wow, sounds amazing! Finally, it seems that serious, terrible technical issues have been almost fixed by SONO team of developers. I think that after all those things been fixed, new SONO signature campaign is necessary to spread the info of SONO out and can help to catch attention of potential investors.
Congratulations.
In SONO, I believe and support (I have followed the project since it was ALTCOM).
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The test team on Discord is currently testing a version with Masternode Payments working.
It also includes coin combination to reduce the amount of PoS blocks in the network again.

It is perfectly. I believe in SONO!
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
So I am so confused about this. I had made investment in supporting AltCommunity Coin and was hodling long term. I have the AltCom wallet installed on my pc and it is showing a balance (and still receiving stake rewards).

There has been NO COMMUNICATION to the community, I do not have discord and the website does NOT explain what I need to do to turn my ALTCOM COIN into SONO.

Please can someone explain.

The second post on the first page of this thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21047127) has the instruction.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
So I am so confused about this. I had made investment in supporting AltCommunity Coin and was hodling long term. I have the AltCom wallet installed on my pc and it is showing a balance (and still receiving stake rewards).

There has been NO COMMUNICATION to the community, I do not have discord and the website does NOT explain what I need to do to turn my ALTCOM COIN into SONO.

Please can someone explain.
Activity: 104
Of course, I understand that the development team is at work, fixing errors, but let's at least give some information about the project
In the SONO Discord group the devs said today that the new wallet is ready up to 99% (whatever that means). So let's wait a few days more and hope that they did a good job...
Activity: 69
Hi, where can i find node's IP list? All prev links are not valid.
Of course, I understand that the development team is at work, fixing errors, but let's at least give some information about the project

Yes, there is too little information and too much secrecy. I already wander what was (and is) the real chain of events. Moreover, as I understand from Discord, there is no team working on the fixes:

"Our main issue is that the our core team is mainly focused on web development. zpools is spending all his spare time trying to get SONO back up and running."

It seems that fixing the wallet actually has a very low priority.
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
please take a look at thier discord page guys for more info.

There is little information there, and absolutely nothing about the date of the new release. I wonder how the developers managed to break the ALTCOM wallet (which was perfectly normal) so terribly with simple rebranding...
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
please take a look at thier discord page guys for more info.
Activity: 47
Its a block.
The 0.11 is the reward and the 11.4k is a transaction.
Hello Hamukione,
Any progress from wallet-fixing procedure?
Activity: 13
when is the release of a new wallet?

According to the Discord channel, no definitive date yet. The developers are fixing bugs found during the testing.

It's been almost two months, losing patience for it to be fixed.
Activity: 308
I howver yet I did not understand what I have to do with my alts that are on hitbtc. The question of the two blockchaings has been solved. Someone can write me in private and write what I have to do. thank you

According to the Discord channel, no definitive date yet. The developers are fixing bugs found during the testing.
Activity: 34
Activity: 448
Did PoW decreased a lot? Because there is no exchange at the moment, everyone is hodling there coins in his Sono wallet. This also increases the POS rate, because exchange wallets normally won't stake.
Activity: 60
How about progress of syncing issue for SONO wallet? Any progress recent days? Nothing will happen before new wallet released.
Pages:
Jump to: