Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 39. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I agree with above -- solo staking and soverignly owning your coins is best for sure.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
I'm not going to have some 3rd party control my coins like a bank lol *pulls the middle finger to the banks and stakeunited or potential MT GOX mach II  or what ever your name is*
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
Don't think there will be any announcement about new exchange before the new wallet. Wallet needs to be fixed first, exchange can come after.

Yes, one step at a time. The good thing in this bad situation is that alts are suffering across the board so it's not that people are losing out on major gains.
yeah it might actually be good for sono to have problems now while btc dropped and the faith in the crypto market plummeted.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Don't think there will be any announcement about new exchange before the new wallet. Wallet needs to be fixed first, exchange can come after.

Yes, one step at a time. The good thing in this bad situation is that alts are suffering across the board so it's not that people are losing out on major gains.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
any news?

From what I get from Discord, the new wallet is in the process of testing and bugfixing. No news about a new exchange, however.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Yes, we are waiting for at least some solution to the problem! And it's sad to see the current state of affairs, when only recently the price was under $ 20
How many coins do i need for normal PoS?

Starting from block no. 240000 the PoS percentage has been greatly reduced, from 180% per year to about 50%. I think it make little sense to stake less than a few hundred coins.

Now i get it.

I wasn't staking for some time and i staked yesterday and it gave me near 1/4 i expected. Now i get the reason.

Well it was perfect when it was giving %180 per year but i can understand the reason behind this decision.

Yes, 180% staking was good. The transition to lower PoS percentage was planned well in advance, the main problems now are the chainsplit and the absence of exchanges.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Starting from block no. 240000 the PoS percentage has been greatly reduced, from 180% per year to about 50%. I think it make little sense to stake less than a few hundred coins.

Now i get it.

I wasn't staking for some time and i staked yesterday and it gave me near 1/4 i expected. Now i get the reason.

Well it was perfect when it was giving %180 per year but i can understand the reason behind this decision.

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
You can't get detailed information about the project on your official website, because the website is very simple and there is not much content
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
oh come on Devs get us listed on an exchange why are you waiting so long.
Whats the deal with Sono? whats the cause of massive crash? and is it safe to buy on Yobit?

There was a chain split and Yobit is still on the old (ALTCOM) chain. Do not buy there. Currently there is no exchange for SONO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Whats the deal with Sono? whats the cause of massive crash? and is it safe to buy on Yobit?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Why is the new SONO not at least on CryptoBridge? I cannot understand the devs telling everyone to avoid Yobit and doing absolutely nothing for weeks. Have they lost interest and abandoned the project?
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
There is a group of users testing the new wallet. This message was posted this morning on Discord by Hamukione: "The testing is doing well. The test users are active with all the different features and bugs are being found and fixed. So its looking good."

So it looks promising.
Hope that we can survive and pass through tough problems which occured from rebranding process from ALTCOM to SONO. By the way, I would like to say big thanks to Hamukione due to his great efforts to solve serious recent issues for our community and for the project. He likely tried hard to keep the SONO project has chance to come back.
Pages:
Jump to: