Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 40. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 10
Eitherway they are a younger group of developers give them a little time to sort this sh@t out. We should and ought to be a little more encouraging.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Hopefully we can move forward from this Yobit disaster quickly.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Lol i dont know how devs could run away with money if they cant sell it on an exchange lol
Run away with SONO in their wallets, more excatly to say like this, lol.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Another failure project with so much promises. Now devs run away with big bag of money after rebranding to the shitcoin SONO. They don't have any right to reband with out asking investors permissons. That is unacceptable for me personally and others generally. So what is the solution right now ? They don't have right ?
What kind of panic?
Nobody is holding you. Pass by once such impatient.
Lol i dont know how devs could run away with money if they cant sell it on an exchange lol
Activity: 630
Another failure project with so much promises. Now devs run away with big bag of money after rebranding to the shitcoin SONO. They don't have any right to reband with out asking investors permissons. That is unacceptable for me personally and others generally. So what is the solution right now ? They don't have right ?
Is there any other exchange that you can get some of these SONO coins other than yobit? since yobit is on another chain
as already written, there are no stock exchanges. There is only a maynig. But soon there will be a new wallet and new opportunities.
Activity: 170
Is there any other exchange that you can get some of these SONO coins other than yobit? since yobit is on another chain
No, there is no exchange for SONO, at the moment. Simply wait for Yobit or new exchanges.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Activity: 148
Can we safely buy SONO now?
There is no recent announcement about exchanges for SONO from devs, so you should wait for more updating news.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Can we safely buy SONO now?
I think the most important part is they arent giving up when sh@t gets hard. That is the sign of a genuine coin and not a scam coin. Keep going guys nothing worth doing is ever easy.
Some faith is definately been restored in the development team and sono itself, at least im still getting more from staking. Cant wait till they sort out the wallet.
Merit: 102
It is really hard to watch this situation going on. As I'm not on Discord and you are saying that devs are preaty active there, can any of you tell us here some positive news? It has been long ago since devs were active here...

Also I am ninth on discord. Could someone post here what should we do with the tokens that are on hitbtc? What will happen to a conversion?
There is a group of users testing the new wallet. This message was posted this morning on Discord by Hamukione: "The testing is doing well. The test users are active with all the different features and bugs are being found and fixed. So its looking good."

So it looks promising.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It is really hard to watch this situation going on. As I'm not on Discord and you are saying that devs are preaty active there, can any of you tell us here some positive news? It has been long ago since devs were active here...

Also I am ninth on discord. Could someone post here what should we do with the tokens that are on hitbtc? What will happen to a conversion?
Activity: 182
Very convenient!I recommend everyone to cooperate with this campaign!!!An excellent website with technical specifications for a huge number of products!!! good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
can i buy some at yobit? or yobit have problem?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Meanwhile, hitbtc altcom continues to perform strange performances. someone has news about the solution of the two blockchains
Activity: 39
I created an issue in the Github repo because my SONO wallet is crashing constantly: https://github.com/altcommunitycoin/SONO/issues/7 Is there any chance that somebody have a look at it ot hat it gets fixed?
Activity: 630
Considering this is a failed project with incompetent devs. They don't even know how to fix the issues properly, in addition, they keep failing the deadline and there is no clear roadmap. What a bunch of stupid dev. I feel so regret not selling those ALT COM before crashing. We need a new team to replace those old team.
Pages:
Jump to: