Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 43. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I mean the original ALTCOM, not SONO, because it seems that now there are two separate coins. SONO is of no use now and its future is very unclear to me. สมัครufabet
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Another problem is that I have a lot of coins I got during the airdrops, and sending ALTCOM can also send SONO. There is no replay protection, is it? Is there a way to safely split the coins?
No protection, but it won't spend Sono. If Altcom chain ever catches up with Sono and the latter doesn't have checkpoints then everything earned in Sono will be destroyed.
Network will switch to the longest chain. It already happened, but then it was days lost, now it can be lot more.

or interesting for any sane miner.
Sane "miners" were mining altcom with nicehash almost in solo and dumping ASAP, returns were extreme. But you keep ROMOing Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
lol, if your boyfriend buys altcoms from you, it doesn't mean it's actually "tradable" or interesting for any sane miner.
Altcom is tradable on yobit, you can easily mine it and trade it there. Not very profitable though at the moment, the price keeps going down and the volume is pretty low, but it's 100% functional.
Activity: 56
You are so naive Smiley Altcom network hashrate is twice the Sono hashrate. And it's also tradable, this is enough for a lot of miners.
lol, if your boyfriend buys altcoms from you, it doesn't mean it's actually "tradable" or interesting for any sane miner.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I really hate SONO project. The old coin ALTCOM was very promising but those useless devs did not know how to develop that coin. SO what's up with SONO. There is no future at all. They did not ask investors opinions regarding the coin's rebrand. Till now they even don't have a specific solution to fix the wrong chain. This is going to now where, no exchange, no development. But two separated coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Altcom had performed very well, the SONO came and nightmare occured. Hope that we can survive over the terrible events caused by SONO.

It was supposed to be a simple rebranding. I suppose the surge in ALTCOM price in late January was at least partially caused by people buying coins to run masternodes. However, they are of little use now...
Does anyone know in what time this situation can be solved?
altsono is a good project but now there is too much confusion

Nobody knows. There was a tweet about last Friday, then a post on February 16th about 4 days, but it came to nothing. No news. ALTCOM was a promising project, but now it has no prospects. I mean the original ALTCOM, not SONO, because it seems that now there are two separate coins. SONO is of no use now and its future is very unclear to me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Does anyone know in what time this situation can be solved?
altsono is a good project but now there is too much confusion
Activity: 46
In your imagination. Altcom is dead as dead can be. Even dev told you that it was dead.
You are so naive Smiley Altcom network hashrate is twice the Sono hashrate. And it's also tradable, this is enough for a lot of miners.

but now can i sell altcom on Yobit? I start old wallet altcom and he have different numbers of coins than Sono)
Why do you think price dumped so hard?) Everyone already did, you are late to the party.

That's the reason why I think of running my old ALTCOM wallet again. However, I have a couple of questions first. Is it able to stake? I'm not a miner, I did only PoS. Another problem is that I have a lot of coins I got during the airdrops, and sending ALTCOM can also send SONO. There is no replay protection, is it? Is there a way to safely split the coins?
Altcom had performed very well, the SONO came and nightmare occured. Hope that we can survive over the terrible events caused by SONO.
In your imagination. Altcom is dead as dead can be. Even dev told you that it was dead.

but now can i sell altcom on Yobit? I start old wallet altcom and he have different numbers of coins than Sono)
Why do you think price dumped so hard?) Everyone already did, you are late to the party.

That's the reason why I think of running my old ALTCOM wallet again. However, I have a couple of questions first. Is it able to stake? I'm not a miner, I did only PoS. Another problem is that I have a lot of coins I got during the airdrops, and sending ALTCOM can also send SONO. There is no replay protection, is it? Is there a way to safely split the coins?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Isn't the fork the best solution for this problem? 1:1 ratio for new SONO coins ?
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Activity: 60
I don't think the Project is dead but Yes the communication is one of the worst I have seen so far.

Can someone explain to me what happens if I buy ALTCOM on yobit now?
Will I get SONO if they fix the chain or dead ALTCOM?
Yobit has been on the wrong chain. As the OP warned, traders/ investors should not buy ALTCOM in Yobit exchange. Devs worked hard and will fix problem soon.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
So bunches of incompetent devs already killed the project.  Sad . I have to say that I'm very irritated because of their lack communication. They were trying to hide something that we did not know that they copied the wrong chain to Yobit. That's so damn stupid and amateur. Now i just want my funds back As i invested a lot in this shit project. Where are devs now ? where are you hiding ? Shame shame shame.

I don't think the Project is dead but Yes the communication is one of the worst I have seen so far.

Can someone explain to me what happens if I buy ALTCOM on yobit now?
Will I get SONO if they fix the chain or dead ALTCOM?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
So bunches of incompetent devs already killed the project.  Sad . I have to say that I'm very irritated because of their lack communication. They were trying to hide something that we did not know that they copied the wrong chain to Yobit. That's so damn stupid and amateur. Now i just want my funds back As i invested a lot in this shit project. Where are devs now ? where are you hiding ? Shame shame shame.
So you trade on yobit at the moment?
Thought the devs said we shouldn't  Huh
You shouldn't trade if you think it's Sono, because it's not. But Altcom is still there)

Than burying  now is a good investment.

When fork will be fixed in yobit .  ALTCOM  SONO price will explode.   
Activity: 56
So you trade on yobit at the moment?
Thought the devs said we shouldn't  Huh
You shouldn't trade if you think it's Sono, because it's not. But Altcom is still there)
Activity: 462
https://prnt.sc/ig23ok
I have some coins in the SONO wallet, but wallet is not staking from 10.02. There is 1 or 2 connections. Early it was ~0.5 coins per day by staking. What can i do to fix it?

I think I had a similar problem. Adding nodes helped, as I mentioned in this reply: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29883091.

Thanks. After creating .conf file with list of nodes, POS works.
So forking is not fixed yet?
Pages:
Jump to: