Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 54. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
How to return coins? Make -RESCAN?

Did not help. Coins are not credited. What to do?

Can I reset the purse again?
I do not have an enrollment with ZPOOLS.DE

Date: 27.01.2018 07:30
To: ATkCT7pnL8udYjndFQgpFkagSSxhybvJ5e (own address)
Credit: 10.10811495 SONO
Net amount: +10.10811495 SONO
Transaction ID: f30c3893510aebc8c3de42820f37fb91c5990b81171524413d373d6bac242c6a-000

How to recover coins from a pool?
Did you install the new wallet? Because the transaction looks valid on the new SONO blockexplorer: http://sonoexplorer.com/tx/f30c3893510aebc8c3de42820f37fb91c5990b81171524413d373d6bac242c6a

I installed it only now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Transaction ID: f30c3893510aebc8c3de42820f37fb91c5990b81171524413d373d6bac242c6a-000

Did you install the new wallet? Because the transaction looks valid on the new SONO blockexplorer: http://sonoexplorer.com/tx/f30c3893510aebc8c3de42820f37fb91c5990b81171524413d373d6bac242c6a

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Now i updated my wallet.

The thing is i thought staking would be available for only masternode owners.

But my wallet says it is staking. It was showing 1-2 hours before update showing 4 now. Will it stake or it is not real?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Where is new sono exchange?
Activity: 38
Thank you so much! New wallet seems to be working and also there's been a switch back to the Altcom interface (without darksend)
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
https://github.com/altcommunitycoin/SONO/releases

NEW MANDATORY UPDATE, UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK 192.500, DONT USE YOBIT.

Updated and everything is fine.  Smiley
Activity: 56
Umine have not updated the Symbol and still read the coin as AltCom. I'm not receiving the mined AltComs at the Sono Wallet. Will it be possible to recover the sent AltComs and that didn't arrive in the Sono Wallet?
How do I update "BEFORE BLOCK 192.500"? I just download and run the 1201 .exe file?

My graph is approaching the block 190.620, if it is related anyhow...
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
https://github.com/altcommunitycoin/SONO/releases

NEW MANDATORY UPDATE, UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK 192.500, DONT USE YOBIT.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I'm running verion 1.2 since released, my node crashed an hour ago or so, and now some coins are missing, which were already confirmed, those blocks appear as 'Generated but not accepted'.

I have the same. when to wait for a normal POS operation?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I'm running version 1.2 since released, my node crashed an hour ago or so, and now some coins are missing, which were already confirmed, those blocks appear as 'Generated but not accepted'.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
I bought some Altcoms month or two ago and they are still on Yobit, it is nice to see that price has risen from then. Reading few pages back here I see that original Altcom project is replaced with Sono. What should I do now, wait till yobit replace is there with Sono or something else ? Is there any telegram channel for Sono ?

There is no Telegram for SONO at this point, but one will be made soon.
For now, wait till Yobit updates to the SONO wallet.

So if you keep your coins untouched at Yobit there shouldn't be anything to worry about? The only problem is that it's the only active exchange for Altcom/Sono, so basically we can't do anything with Sono at the moment.  Sad

Yes, at this point..
Dont move any coins on Yobit, let it sit and wait till they update.
Just to make sure, because i hear different things on different places and it got me a little bit worried. The Altcom that people have in Yobit are save right? So if you don't withdraw anything it should be fine? Or do I have to worry about my balance in Yobit as well?  Huh Huh

As I see @Hamukione is founder of Altcom, so if he says that we are secured for now, we should wait till Yobit upgrade Altcom to Sono. I suppose that should be done within next week or two max. Devs have surely emailed Yobit support for that case Wink
I too am curious to know what do I do with my altcom balance at yobit. Can I send them to the Sono wallet?
I bought some Altcoms month or two ago and they are still on Yobit, it is nice to see that price has risen from then. Reading few pages back here I see that original Altcom project is replaced with Sono. What should I do now, wait till yobit replace is there with Sono or something else ? Is there any telegram channel for Sono ?

So if you keep your coins untouched at Yobit there shouldn't be anything to worry about? The only problem is that it's the only active exchange for Altcom/Sono, so basically we can't do anything with Sono at the moment.  Sad

Yes, at this point..
Just to make sure, because i hear different things on different places and it got me a little bit worried. The Altcom that people have in Yobit are save right? So if you don't withdraw anything it should be fine? Or do I have to worry about my balance in Yobit as well?  Huh Huh
Activity: 11
Hi lads,

I have some Altcommunity coins in my wallet on my desktop PC. What can i do with them?

Status is something like this:

Spendable:          0 ALTCOM
Stake:                27.xxxx ALTCOM
Unconfirmed:       0 ALTCOM

Wallet version is 1.0.0.0-g

Thanks in advance Smiley

Yes, at this point..

Pages:
Jump to: