Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 6218 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
what PoC stands for?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm interesting about this bounty project is good, support always

More than welcome

There you go
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2467125
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
I'm interesting about this bounty project is good, support always
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
First 1$, then 10$ then 100$ (can't say 1000$ it's just too much) dev what you said is quite balatant statement. Hope you will achieve it.

I see you have an airdrop, sometimes dumpers devalue token a lot, so keep it mind and find some strategy to overcome it.

And is "legal" on Bitcoinsocial website is white paper? + who are those partners mentioned in roadmap?

Dear Libert 19, of course we are working on a strategy to achieve our goals as a team and as a community, and more and more details will be released.

Legal stads for the terms linked to BSX. Whitepaper will be released soon.

The partners we mention are local social project partners we are looking for to make the best of their BSX once they get them, and fulfill our socially responsible vision

Best regards

Okay thank you. That clarifies it Smiley
First 1$, then 10$ then 100$ (can't say 1000$ it's just too much) dev what you said is quite balatant statement. Hope you will achieve it.

I see you have an airdrop, sometimes dumpers devalue token a lot, so keep it mind and find some strategy to overcome it.

And is "legal" on Bitcoinsocial website is white paper? + who are those partners mentioned in roadmap?

Dear Libert 19, of course we are working on a strategy to achieve our goals as a team and as a community, and more and more details will be released.

Legal stads for the terms linked to BSX. Whitepaper will be released soon.

The partners we mention are local social project partners we are looking for to make the best of their BSX once they get them, and fulfill our socially responsible vision

Best regards
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
why is this project called "bitcoin x" if it's just a ETH token? Pretty misleading TBH

Haha, welcome to crypto.

By the way I didn't get anything, probably didn't get enough likes Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
why is this project called "bitcoin x" if it's just a ETH token? Pretty misleading TBH
Activity: 98
I'm Received My 10 BSX Token Thanks My Dear Dev! Wink
Hi everyone

OFFICIAL AIRDROP date is now public. It's Thursday Novembre 30th.
Please have a look at the contitions in the initial post, here is a reminder:

NOVEMBER 30th OFFICIAL AIRDROP CONDITIONS

Stay tuned for th launch! For the official airdrop, we plan to distribute 90BSX to the first 100 subscribers whose 3 PoC are valid (10 interactions)
It is not yet scheduled wether we are going to a second airdrop or directly to the presale step.

1. Get to know more about Bitcoin Social on our website
2. Prepare your THREE PoC (Can be a nice post, Comment, Invitation, Share... on a social network) with at least 10 interactions each. It takes time, so be sure they are ready as we launch the AIRDROP
3. Register via the registration Form to get your BSX once it is launched on Thursday November 30th

BOUNTY PROGRAM

For a press release: 50 to 100BSX for the first 50 press releases, depending on the reach of the media
For a translation + community management: 50 to 100BSX, depending on the reach of the language
For a Youtube video: 200BSX if selected by BitcoinSocial. Make a catching 30 sec video about how YOU think BSX can solve issues in nowadays world and contribute to a better world. Then send us the link and get your REWARD!

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I read your project-it's incredibly useful Platform to help people in need is noble let's support the boys to join Bitcoin.
I just link airdrop nowhere to be found((
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
yeah, i'm still waiting for that whitepaper spreadsheet to make it clear about this project.

Coming soon!

What happened to your website?

It's perfectly working here, check again

Great, it works after clearing my DNS cache.
Dear BSXers, please check the lastest update on initial post.

Enjoy
yeah, i'm still waiting for that whitepaper spreadsheet to make it clear about this project.

Coming soon!

It's perfectly working here, check again

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Coming soon!

Activity: 420
And where is the link to the landing?

Coming soon!
Activity: 70
can you provide more info about your token and ICO goals?
Pages:
Jump to: