Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 6218 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
いいプロジェクトなので成功してほしいです。
try to speak english, nobody understand except you. is the airdrop has closed dev?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Great project to be a part of
Activity: 56
Will there be another round of Airdrop?
Activity: 42
Up to now, we reviewed 180 Pre-Airdrop applications!
Hard work for a Saturday night.
253 to go...
Stay Tuned!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nice project. I joined. Wink
Activity: 42
Targeted users: 5 Billion
For each BSX released a BSX is sent to Social projects in poor countries
PoC innovative concept for launch
The value created is shared with those who really need it
Engaged community: Only caring members are welcome
Targeting 100+ countries on the first year
Targeting 1000+ partners on the first year
Starting Price: 1$
Whoa, Targeted users are 5 Billion! That much is very hard to archive so I really want to know how the team's plan for that.

Of course dear

Bear in mind that there are 2.2 billion users all over the world. This figure is growing very fast. The main point is that we want to give access to organised structures to distributed BSX. These structures have in charge millions of benefiting users that are not necessarily connected. Our figure comprises the direct and indirect potential users in developping countries. Just take the Kenyan example where M-Banking is growing so fast that it threatens even the mainstream banking. This trend presents a huge potential in developing countries
Activity: 398
Targeted users: 5 Billion
For each BSX released a BSX is sent to Social projects in poor countries
PoC innovative concept for launch
The value created is shared with those who really need it
Engaged community: Only caring members are welcome
Targeting 100+ countries on the first year
Targeting 1000+ partners on the first year
Starting Price: 1$
Whoa, Targeted users are 5 Billion! That much is very hard to archive so I really want to know how the team's plan for that.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
In its roadmap that you specify in the first quarter of 2018 will be listing 3 other exchanges what is the exchange?
Activity: 406
This project having very strong fundamental cause and I seems to it potential a great project as aims to be socially responsible beyond the trading wolrd i think it will do better incoming years.
Activity: 88
Nice site, Great will be could use a quick access to other exchanges not only etherdelta
Activity: 112
Bitcoin for social purpose.Quite an amazing concept. Project looks quite promising.Happy to join it.
Activity: 70
Looks like an interesting and promising new one!  Glad to join the community!  Good luck!
Activity: 812
Looks good project and a good concept. Looking forward to this project so I support this project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Why your project is completely different from the others? You are not the first with this idea? Don't tell me that I should go to the website and there are answers to my questions! I was there. Informative website low!
Activity: 406
how to participate??
Activity: 56
Hello Dev, I thing this is the best project in the social connection I'll support it and I believe in this project good luck dev wish all the success.
I like it
Activity: 29
Looking forward to this promising project.  I have registered. Good luck devs
Activity: 233
Very cool idea, I think you can do very well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Innovation rules the world. The team has shown a tip of it through the PoC. Keep up the good work dev
Activity: 109
This is too much..when you said The starting price of BSX is 1$ when going public. The target price for the next weeks is 10$, 100$ for next months and 1000$+ for next years...other coin took almost a year to make that happened.
Pages:
Jump to: