Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 9. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Detailed white paper, a strong team, new technologies. High expectations from the project, very much waiting)
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Excuse me, can you say me when the bounty campain will start? I would like to participate)
Activity: 224
perspective and difficult to implement project in my opinion, but judging by the description of the developers know what they are doing
One the most important thing for mining is low electricity price and this company chose best place for their farms in my opinion
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
There is no doubt, the project is promising. The entire crypt market subsided. Got patience and look forward to growth)
Looking at the information about the team can understand that the project is waiting for a great future I will follow
Activity: 294
Detailed white paper, a strong team, new technologies. High expectations from the project, very much waiting)
Activity: 168
Of course, there will be many people who want to get such a technology. The main thing is to successfully launch several clusters and present them to the public. And large investors are given the opportunity to touch this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
And the most important thing is the use of artificial intelligence. All together will show an explosive result. And the mining industry will become more efficient. I think that after a successful start in the project there will be a lot of fans)
Activity: 266
There are many scammers among ICO companies, but I think this company is not
Activity: 182
Mining is an important part of the crypto industry, and the development of this industry means a lot. Not every crypto currency can go to the POW algorithm. Therefore, it makes sense to invest, there will be a lot of income.
Perhaps, there will be little income, as the complexity grows, but it will

I think this project will have a big income, despite the complexity
Activity: 308
I would really like more information. Where I can get it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Very promising project cause they have a solid marketing strategy and will create largest pool by the April,2019 Smiley

I'm sorry just have to wait so long
For an experienced investor, all this is the most important factor, and if you have to wait a year to increase your investment, then why not?
All projects need time to take their niche
Activity: 364
Mining is an important part of the crypto industry, and the development of this industry means a lot. Not every crypto currency can go to the POW algorithm. Therefore, it makes sense to invest, there will be a lot of income.
Perhaps, there will be little income, as the complexity grows, but it will
Activity: 252
Yes, you write correctly. In addition, the team has its own path, which allows you to more effectively work with mining . They have all opportunities to set up the farm.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 266
the growth of complexity will always be, this just need to get used to
Activity: 182
This project can bring stable profit to investors for these years. I think that Team will support and help achieve the set goals.

The complexity is constantly increasing. Doing the promised can be quite difficult.

yes, this is a big problem. Therefore, this project attracts attention
Activity: 308
This project can bring stable profit to investors for these years. I think that Team will support and help achieve the set goals.

The complexity is constantly increasing. Doing the promised can be quite difficult.
Activity: 476

Good project that will help us all make money and should in the future bring such services to a new level to make them more profitable and convenient for people.

Let's see what will happen next, will the project justify itself in the future, but I think yes

no one knows this, everyone just hopes for it
Now the market is very competitive. I hope this project will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: