Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 13. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The road map is certainly impressive, so if you look at it then the project should not stand still. And now a big discount for the purchase of tokens.
Activity: 266
Hello, I have a lot of friends who like to buy tokens. Can I invite them for a reward?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I very much want this project with its token to hit the popular exchanges
All investors want it

it's too early to talk about it
Activity: 224
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!
Activity: 87
I look here new people have already appeared gradually, just waiting for new investors)
Yes, there are new ones already, but I do not see investors yet, I want the project to be rooted out
Activity: 126
I look here new people have already appeared gradually, just waiting for new investors)
Activity: 226
It is difficult to say whether the project will be successful, but the bias on technology is an obvious plus and, if successful, growth will not take long.
The project is a very interesting idea in general, most mining, it attracted me here
Let's see, we need time and we'll see how the implementation will go
Activity: 181
It is difficult to say whether the project will be successful, but the bias on technology is an obvious plus and, if successful, growth will not take long.
The project is a very interesting idea in general, most mining, it attracted me here
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I very much want this project with its token to hit the popular exchanges
All investors want it
where can I see the information what amount is collected now?
Activity: 308
This ICO community is growing everyday! My advice is to discover more and reading about this project
Activity: 364
Tell me, when is it more profitable to buy the project's tokens? Now or wait until the stock exchange will be released? What do you think?
Of course it is better to buy right now, especially now is the process of pre-sell, with huge discounts on the purchase of tokens.
If you buy now, you will get a good bonus. If you buy at the end - you will see how much is collected, less risk
Activity: 266
Where I can get more information about team?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I believe that the project has great chances to show growth and more. Just need to also understand that much depends on the community. If everyone suddenly runs to sell tokens on the exchange - it will be bad.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Mining is important. And in this project I saw what I did not see with others. Its own development is very good. Especially if they are constantly evolving within the company. I really hope that the project will be the leader in this business
Activity: 252
I think that after the project has successfully collected funds and organizes the work - we will get a token growth of x10 minimum. Do you think it's worth waiting for such growth, or is it a little? And maybe it's a lot?))
Activity: 196
Tell me, when is it more profitable to buy the project's tokens? Now or wait until the stock exchange will be released? What do you think?
Of course it is better to buy right now, especially now is the process of pre-sell, with huge discounts on the purchase of tokens.
To do this, and came up with an ICO, it is the profit of ICO lures investors, if you are confident in the project, then you need to invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: