Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 10. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The project is interesting, I will follow with my husband
I agree with you, project not only interesting but also promising in the future
It is also important to keep a finger on the pulse and monitor the situation on the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This project can bring stable profit to investors for these years. I think that Team will support and help achieve the set goals.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I really want to participate in the project, but before the end of presales, there are only 3 days to collect all the money do not have time, what will be the discount on tokens in the first round of ICO ?
At the moment, the price of the token is 0.7$ in the process of pre-sale, in the first round of the ICO, the price of the token will be 0.9$. Agree, the difference is palpable.
Pre-sales receive a discount of 50%, in the first phase, ICO will operate a 35% discount. the difference is 15%.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The idea to put a whole mountain of mining equipment and make money on it, is not new, but the production of cryptocurrencies was profitable a year ago and still does not lose its relevance. I join Advanced Miners
Activity: 210
I have a very big interest in getting into some decent project. Now, at this stage, it is to your project that there are many questions. But overall I like everything. I would like to wish you good luck)
Activity: 350
Plan to join investors, it is very good conditions are offered by the project, the main thing is to stick to the roadmap.
I agree with you, the road map of the project was built very successfully, it is immediately evident that the action of the developers thought ahead.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The key to the success of this project is that they will find the cheapest way out for electricity. I know now that in Abkhazia, therefore, everything is simply gorgeous.
I really want to participate in the project, but before the end of presales, there are only 3 days to collect all the money do not have time, what will be the discount on tokens in the first round of ICO ?
At the moment, the price of the token is 0.7$ in the process of pre-sale, in the first round of the ICO, the price of the token will be 0.9$. Agree, the difference is palpable.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Mining is really associated with stability, in many people. Well, so it is, if you think about it.
The main thing is to choose a coining coin for mining and everything will be fine.
Plan to join investors, it is very good conditions are offered by the project, the main thing is to stick to the roadmap.
Activity: 144
Very promising project cause they have a solid marketing strategy and will create largest pool by the April,2019 Smiley

I'm sorry just have to wait so long
For an experienced investor, all this is the most important factor, and if you have to wait a year to increase your investment, then why not?
Activity: 266
Very promising project cause they have a solid marketing strategy and will create largest pool by the April,2019 Smiley

I'm sorry just have to wait so long
Activity: 84
Company is opened for any kind of partnership and cooperation that a good opportunity to investors
Merit: 2
I think this project will have great opportunity to make great result. But, at all - time will show
Activity: 84
Activity: 294
Interesting project, I have been watching for a long time. One of the few where you want to invest your blood.
Activity: 434
Questions arise about any project, I personally in many large projects that have already collected a lot of money I see some not mated! I hope questions will be answered!
Activity: 224
Excellent presentation of the project, attracts serious design, we feel a specific approach to your project, we are waiting for the bounty. Good luck to the team, it is on top.
Pages:
Jump to: