Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 11. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The project has great prospects to occupy this niche with the number of strong players, the main thing is not to relax.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The project is interesting, I will follow with my husband
I agree with you, project not only interesting but also promising in the future
Activity: 84
I think that it will be a great idea to develop up to 7 nanometer process technology of mining industry in the future
Activity: 47
I think this project will have great opportunity to make great result. But, at all - time will show
After a while everything will be visible, just need to believe in the project, and of course the team
The team in the project is good, I'm sure that they are implementing their project correctly
Activity: 287
I think this project will have great opportunity to make great result. But, at all - time will show
After a while everything will be visible, just need to believe in the project, and of course the team
Activity: 182

Good project that will help us all make money and should in the future bring such services to a new level to make them more profitable and convenient for people.

Let's see what will happen next, will the project justify itself in the future, but I think yes

no one knows this, everyone just hopes for it

I believe that the probability ratio of 80% - the price will rise, 20% - will fall

quite optimistic, I think 70-30
I hope that result will be even better:)
I think it will be better) The project is good
Activity: 252

Good project that will help us all make money and should in the future bring such services to a new level to make them more profitable and convenient for people.

Let's see what will happen next, will the project justify itself in the future, but I think yes

I believe that the probability ratio of 80% - the price will rise, 20% - will fall

I hope that result will be even better:)
Activity: 266

Activity: 182

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
An excellent project with a strong and iron team and ideas.
yes, I completely agree with you
Activity: 308
Tell me, when is it more profitable to buy the project's tokens? Now or wait until the stock exchange will be released? What do you think?
You have to solve it yourself
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I think this project can completely realize itself in time, the main thing is not to make mistakes
Time will show
Activity: 476
Hello, I have a lot of friends who like to buy tokens. Can I invite them for a reward?
Yes, you can
Activity: 364
I really like the idea of cloud mining, and investors who buy tokens right now will have a huge advantage over investors who will work later.
Yes, if you buy tokens from the very beginning of the project, then a big plus will be in the future for them
but at the same time you risk more
Activity: 111
Merit: 4

I think this project can completely realize itself in time, the main thing is not to make mistakes
An excellent project with a strong and iron team and ideas.
Activity: 364

I think all will be ok
Activity: 181

If they manage to implement their plans, the project will be very profitable
Pages:
Jump to: