Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 12. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Good project that will help us all make money and should in the future bring such services to a new level to make them more profitable and convenient for people.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
I really like the idea of cloud mining, and investors who buy tokens right now will have a huge advantage over investors who will work later.
Yes, if you buy tokens from the very beginning of the project, then a big plus will be in the future for them
Activity: 182
I really like the idea of cloud mining, and investors who buy tokens right now will have a huge advantage over investors who will work later.
Activity: 171
The first time I saw this project, I liked it. Is there a bounty?
I'm sorry, but there is no company bounty, but you can still join the project as an investor.
You are mistaken, the project has long launched a bounty company, the description is in the first post of the branch. Here is the link to the branch https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-advanced-miners-bounty-is-over-3404073
Yes indeed, I was wrong, explain why. Bounty company does not interest me, I am an investor and paid attention only to these issues. By the way, there are only 10 days left until the end of the pre-sale.
Yes, it is necessary to have time, there is very little time left to buy tokens
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I'm sorry, but there is no company bounty, but you can still join the project as an investor.
You are mistaken, the project has long launched a bounty company, the description is in the first post of the branch. Here is the link to the branch https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-advanced-miners-bounty-is-over-3404073
Yes indeed, I was wrong, explain why. Bounty company does not interest me, I am an investor and paid attention only to these issues. By the way, there are only 10 days left until the end of the pre-sale.
Activity: 124
Ahead of us is the crazy rise in the price of the crypto currency. People do not fully understand the value of it. But many who are afraid to miss the opportunity and buy now. For example, in Ukraine - each deputy bought a lot of crypto currency.

do you plan to do airdrop?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2

Thanks, it will be necessary by the way most to read this theme, it became interesting
I have long joined the bounty program of the project, working with Twitter accounts and Facebook, a little drip tokens, a great alternative to investment.
Activity: 238
Thanks, it will be necessary by the way most to read this theme, it became interesting
Well, this is your country is such, I think, the project in Ukraine would have got accustomed. Ukraine entered for a long time in the top 10 countries of maining. But alas somewhere was lost. It happens

yes, see the description of this topic
Activity: 165
Activity: 196
The project is interesting, I will follow with my husband
The project needs investors, in fact this project is only interesting to them. I've invested about $ 700, but I feel like I need to invest more.
ASIC based on new 12mn and 7mn chip its awesome idea of creator. I will follow this top project)
it is this fact that attracts projects in the mining industry, wins the one who uses new technologies.
Activity: 84
ASIC based on new 12mn and 7mn chip its awesome idea of creator. I will follow this top project)
Activity: 434
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!
The last thing to think about is that many people criticize the crypto currency, blockchain, mining. They are just fools and do not understand where technology takes us. We need to look to the future, as far as possible.
Activity: 294
The project is interesting, I will follow with my husband
Pages:
Jump to: