Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 2. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 19
Very strong road map, tell me, this project will be a hike on cloud mining? Or is it just an investment project?
Both of them. This project is about mining, but also has benefits for investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Very strong road map, tell me, this project will be a hike on cloud mining? Or is it just an investment project?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I want to emphasize that pre-sales end today, there are literally 12 hours before the end of sales.
I will not have time, will have to take part in the major sales, you know that the discount is smaller, but there is no other way.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I want to emphasize that pre-sales end today, there are literally 12 hours before the end of sales.
Activity: 210
What cryptocurrency do you accept payments in? Suppose in BTH I can pay for the purchase of your tokens?
Yes, you can pay in BTH, the site has a list of accepted cryptocurrencies, and about 8 pieces.
The list of cryptocurrencies is quite large, the project accepts BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XPR, XMR and even Dash.
I paid in Ethereum, because this coin is the easiest to buy or sell, all exchangers work with it.
Activity: 196
What cryptocurrency do you accept payments in? Suppose in BTH I can pay for the purchase of your tokens?
Yes, you can pay in BTH, the site has a list of accepted cryptocurrencies, and about 8 pieces.
The list of cryptocurrencies is quite large, the project accepts BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XPR, XMR and even Dash.
Activity: 154
Activity: 154
Activity: 168
do you have a channel on Youtube? I would like to look at you in life, so to speak))
Sorry to disappoint you, but the channel on YouTube this project does not have, but there are accounts in other social networks.
Activity: 294
The team is really confident, when we examine the details of the project, I see a team that can be very successful in the future, I think it can be invested with confidence, I wish my success
The project worthwhile, I have long looked at it and take part
Activity: 294
Really appeared something worthwhile? And then tired of reading the empty topics, where they advertise frank slag. How much do you plan to raise funds?
Activity: 266
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!

I agree, the project is currently winning a lot of competition
Activity: 224
The team is really confident, when we examine the details of the project, I see a team that can be very successful in the future, I think it can be invested with confidence, I wish my success
Activity: 238
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!
Activity: 182
do you have a channel on Youtube? I would like to look at you in life, so to speak))
I think not, I searched and did not find
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
For high profits from mining, the owners of the project need to solve 2 problems: Technology and savings on electricity. In my view, both of these problems have been fully resolved.
Do not forget that the complexity of the network is constantly growing, and the price of cryptocurrency falls, what will happen next?

the price does not constantly fall)
The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, this is why the approximate profit figures for investors are given.

this is good, then there is a chance to earn good profit
There is a chance to earn good profit or lost all.
Activity: 266
guys, tell me please when your  ICO is ending?
Once they have collected the necessary amount of money from investors
Is there any information how many have collected at the moment?
On the site there is no information about fees, unfortunately
Activity: 308
The project is interesting, but it is difficult to develop it because of the lack of clear legislation on cryptocurrency in different countries. Instability will stop potential investors.
With this I can not agree, but in those countries where the legalization is full of investors, the main thing is to competently draw them
In this case, much depends on good advertising
Pages:
Jump to: