Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 8. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Mining has huge perspectives. The team is interesting in that it makes its own development. But I do not read the white paper. What is the basis of development?
You can read the white paper
Activity: 224
Mining has huge perspectives. The team is interesting in that it makes its own development. But I do not read the white paper. What is the basis of development?
Activity: 308
Mining is an important part of the crypto industry, and the development of this industry means a lot. Not every crypto currency can go to the POW algorithm. Therefore, it makes sense to invest, there will be a lot of income.
I'm not sure that there will be a lot of income, but the use of solar energy and mobility are the indisputable advantages of this project
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
And there will be an opportunity to come physically to the farm, to see where I invest money?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Will mining be so profitable when the crypto currency is transferred to another algorithm

Not all crypto currency will be transferred to another algorithm
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
And there will be an opportunity to come physically to the farm, to see where I invest money?
Well, if you talk about big money, you must look on the farms )))
Activity: 196
Yesterday I invested $ 500 in the project, paid Bitcoin, tell me how soon I purchased tokens will be transferred to my main wallet?
All purchased tokens will be transferred to your wallet after the end of sales of ICO, these are the rules of the project.
Activity: 75
Will mining be so profitable when the crypto currency is transferred to another algorithm
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yesterday I invested $ 500 in the project, paid Bitcoin, tell me how soon I purchased tokens will be transferred to my main wallet?
I saw on your website information that pre-sales end in 2 days, What will be the discount on tokens in the process of major sales?
In the first round of ICO, the price of tokens will be 0.9$, and the discount will be as much as 35%.
The difference in price is very noticeable, pre-sales and basic sales, I specially hastened and bought at 0.7$  per token.
Activity: 252
I saw on your website information that pre-sales end in 2 days, What will be the discount on tokens in the process of major sales?
In the first round of ICO, the price of tokens will be 0.9$, and the discount will be as much as 35%.
Activity: 210
Yes indeed, before the end of the pre-sale only 2 days left, payments are accepted in BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XPR, XMR and Dash
Activity: 238
The ability to all go and see no, just get acquainted with the project, that would understand how much it is interesting
Activity: 210
Activity: 294
I also think that you need to look where you invest. Otherwise, you can just get nothing.
Of course, it is impossible to invest anywhere. But, the project Advanced Miners looks very serious, especially for the purchase of tokens now have good discounts.
Really interesting project, I have long wanted to become a miner, but I do not have technical education, cloud mining - a great way out of the situation.
Activity: 182
I guess this will be it. You only need to know the actual address where these mining farms will be located.

On the one hand it's good, on the other hand it's bad. Because the farms are now very often robbed. I would not show mine
Mining has huge persectives. The team is interesting in that it makes its own development. But I do not read the white paper. What is the basis of development?
Activity: 238
It is still a very young project but promising. I, for example, believe in his success. In general, there is development and it is successful.
Pages:
Jump to: