Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 7. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Does this project have a channel in instagram?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I plan to buy a little coin for a long time, so the project develops quite quickly and by the end of the year can make a decent profit

if you want to make a big profit then you need to buy a lot of coins)

this is not always a good solution. By the way, sometimes a small purchase brings a big profit
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
How much will your coin cost?
On the first page: "Tokens will be sold at a price of $0.70 per ACM during the pre-sale, rising to $0.9 and $1.20 per ACM during the first two rounds of the Advanced Miners ICO." Nobody knows the future price, depends on the success of the project)
Activity: 434
I really like this project !! the project has every chance to be number 1 on the subject of mining nowadays.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This is an awesome coin! Hope you will be succesfull!
Activity: 84
How much will your coin cost?
Video is modern understandable also informative but I advise to read whitepaper
Is it necessary to buy a coin? what do you think?
Activity: 266
I plan to buy a little coin for a long time, so the project develops quite quickly and by the end of the year can make a decent profit

if you want to make a big profit then you need to buy a lot of coins)
Activity: 308
And there will be an opportunity to come physically to the farm, to see where I invest money?
Well, if you talk about big money, you must look on the farms )))

I think all investors are interested in seeing farms. Even through the online broadcast
I would like to watch that video
Activity: 224
Activity: 238
In the future, I think the price will go up strongly. The project does not stand still and this is important.
Activity: 294
I also expect good results from this coin. I think that the project is quite interesting and in demand, therefore, expectations can be more than in demand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
And there will be an opportunity to come physically to the farm, to see where I invest money?
Well, if you talk about big money, you must look on the farms )))

I think all investors are interested in seeing farms. Even through the online broadcast
Everyone says: a good and promising project, but probably you have competitors. Do you have any advantages over them?
Activity: 364
Long on talk, short on evidence.

I can't believe how few photos or videos there are about this ICO, let alone photos or videos about the actual farm being built.

I've seen the "We will publish new photos and video very soon!", and I can only hope they are in full-HD for those wanting to read name tags etc as part of their DD.
I think that many would be happy to see photographs of the building of farms
Activity: 55
Long on talk, short on evidence.

I can't believe how few photos or videos there are about this ICO, let alone photos or videos about the actual farm being built.

I've seen the "We will publish new photos and video very soon!", and I can only hope they are in full-HD for those wanting to read name tags etc as part of their DD.
Activity: 364
One the most important thing for mining is low electricity price and this company chose best place for their farms in my opinion
Yes, Canada and China now have the cheapest electricity.
Activity: 124
I also think that you need to look where you invest. Otherwise, you can just get nothing.
Activity: 266
It is still a very young project but promising. I, for example, believe in his success. In general, there is development and it is successful.
I'm watching this project. I'll see how much money they will collect
Pages:
Jump to: