Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 5. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I heard about this project quite a long time ago, and even then I liked it, and now the price has also jumped)

why the price has risen? it also seemed to be
is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex?
Activity: 238
I really like the idea of the project, everything is on the right side
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
What advantages will I get in the future, as an investor who has invested in your tokens now. Can there be any dividend payment?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I heard about this project quite a long time ago, and even then I liked it, and now the price has also jumped)

why the price has risen? it also seemed to be
Activity: 224
Activity: 266
How much tokens will be given to the participants of the bounty program as a reward?
The team have allocated 500 000 tokens in to the bounty campaign.

where did you find this information?
Activity: 308
How much tokens will be given to the participants of the bounty program as a reward?

Thanks for the link. Immediately I did not see it on the main page.
It is important that the equipment for mining work without interruption and at the time it is replaced with a breakdown
I think the team foresaw such situations
Activity: 75
What is there we can see... We need specifically to understand how long will be the actual technology of the current mining .

I think that it will always be relevant, the question is how much is effective. I think few people now have first-generation miners.

Even first-generation miners bring excellent profits, there is nothing to be pitied. The question is, how much you are informing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
While no one knows when the bounty program starts, it's too early to talk about coins
Bounty program is going now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-advanced-miners-bounty-is-over-3404073
Activity: 84
Why do you think that the cheapest electricity in China or Canada?
I know that the cheapest electricity in Russia, but these countries also have quite cheap electricity
Yes, in russia cheap electricity, but in russia there is no legislation for crypto currency
In Belarus are allowed all crypto currencies its near of Russia
While no one knows when the bounty program starts, it's too early to talk about coins
Activity: 364
I know that the cheapest electricity in Russia, but these countries also have quite cheap electricity
Yes, in russia cheap electricity, but in russia there is no legislation for crypto currency
It is important that the equipment for mining work without interruption and at the time it is replaced with a breakdown
Activity: 110
What is there we can see... We need specifically to understand how long will be the actual technology of the current mining .
Activity: 182
probably because miners are the most in these countries
I also do not understand why they think so
Pages:
Jump to: