Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 4. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
but I managed to buy on pre-sale
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It seems that will join the pre-sale I will not have time, tell me, what's the discount for tokens in the 1st stage of ICO?
You still have 13 hours, because the pre-sales are still going. Now there is a 50% discount, then this discount will be much lower.

And the discount then will be? or is it not already? I probably do not have time to buy now
This discount, 50% will be valid for another 12 hours, until the end of the pre-sale. And when will the round 1 ICO, the discount will be another.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It seems that will join the pre-sale I will not have time, tell me, what's the discount for tokens in the 1st stage of ICO?
You still have 13 hours, because the pre-sales are still going. Now there is a 50% discount, then this discount will be much lower.

And the discount then will be? or is it not already? I probably do not have time to buy now
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
35% discount.
In the 1st stage of ICO, the price for one token will be$ 0.90, the discount is 35%, which is also quite a lot.
Activity: 168

Competition is always good for customers. AdvancedMiners is not scared of huge competition.
This is very good, because the competition in this area, mining - very big. I would like to wish good luck to your project.
I think the project will get to the heights. As the community will unequivocally support and help the further development of the project. That's the way it should be.

But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.

Competition is always good for customers. AdvancedMiners is not scared of huge competition.
Activity: 210
I think the project will get to the heights. As the community will unequivocally support and help the further development of the project. That's the way it should be.

I can't look a few years ahead and predict what will happen to this project, but I can say that in 2018 ASIC AM-12 will be extremely profitable in terms of cryptocurrency mining.
Why did your newsletter include pictures of GMO's?
Because AdvancedMiners work closely with GMO (it is mentioned in WhitePaper).
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
Project worthy of attention. The goals that the guys want to achieve are very simple. But the main goal of the team is clear for an ordinary person.

Now there is such a problem. And the project is going to solve it. The support of the community is visible, the team's work is evident. This makes me happy. And the fact that the project has a huge number of competitors is not a minus. Against this background, the token
looks more confident.

Yes, in this case, a lot depends on the community. People should understand the whole value of the token and not sell it at the first opportunity, on the contrary, save money and invite your friends
I heard about this project quite a long time ago, and even then I liked it, and now the price has also jumped)

why the price has risen? it also seemed to be
is there any chance of being on major exchanges such as Bittrex?
Of course, yes.

What advantages will I get in the future, as an investor who has invested in your tokens now. Can there be any dividend payment?
You will have access to the most advanced mining equipment. So, you can buy/sell hash, for example. You can launch your own little business on it.
Why do you think that the cheapest electricity in China or Canada?
That's not what Advanced Miners think. That's what Advanced Miners know Smiley

For high profits from mining, the owners of the project need to solve 2 problems: Technology and savings on electricity. In my view, both of these problems have been fully resolved.
Do not forget that the complexity of the network is constantly growing, and the price of cryptocurrency falls, what will happen next?

the price does not constantly fall)
The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, this is why the approximate profit figures for investors are given.
Are there any calculations that support this profitability?
We have online calculator on the website.

Everyone says: a good and promising project, but probably you have competitors. Do you have any advantages over them?
Almost all competitors don't have the best ASICs and electricity rates, they have plans. Advanced Miners is a real company with real mining farm.

Is it necessary to buy a coin? what do you think?
It's always only your choice!

Does this project have a channel in instagram?
At the moment, no.

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Interesting project. The team is very solid and we can clearly see that these guys came up with the idea a long time ago. I will dive deep into it soon. Thanks
Merit: 2
Project worthy of attention. The goals that the guys want to achieve are very simple. But the main goal of the team is clear for an ordinary person.

Now there is such a problem. And the project is going to solve it. The support of the community is visible, the team's work is evident. This makes me happy. And the fact that the project has a huge number of competitors is not a minus. Against this background, the token
looks more confident.
Activity: 20
Why did your newsletter include pictures of GMO's (Japan) mining farm in northern Europe?
email: https://imgur.com/bYb808G
source: https://www.kumagai.com/?eid=5822
Pages:
Jump to: