Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 34. (Read 60653 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Aion sounds like eth in its early days, it is fascinating to know that aion will be the advanced blockchain that will also sync with eth blockchain.
Activity: 4
Can we withdraw aion sent to trs after december ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
What is the reason for this hard fall. The whole market is green red aion dark red.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
This is exactly like Ark as far as I can tell. Plus Polka Dot, Cosmos, and other projects that are aiming at interoperability. I don't see anything that makes this stand out. Can the OP or someone else explain why they think this is a great project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Anyone that participated in the ICO, the TRS option is now open. The TRS will run until one week before official crowd sale before the end of the year which will be announced.

The TRS contract will close on December 8th and token holders will no longer be able to contribute after that. I believe the first distribution is a week after this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I think it will become a huge currency. I'm sure this is because people need different things. It seems that SkinCoin is succeeding enough in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The price is good even though it is only processed in Etherdelta. There was a possibility of buying the main exchanges because the sale was canceled.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Can Aion be mined? It was very good that you partnered with SONM.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Please accept me to join twitter campaign... I support your project.more power and keep it up
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Please indicate where conditions like to participate in the company bounty
Activity: 7
I like this project. The TRS is a nice idea too. 

I did an interview with Matt Spoke from Aion some time ago.  Super sharp guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKb-T8tkpJ4

Good interview mate! very nice
Activity: 58
I like this project. The TRS is a nice idea too. 

I did an interview with Matt Spoke from Aion some time ago.  Super sharp guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKb-T8tkpJ4
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Have you already seen another project with this lock token system? Is it a good way to develop?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
More than 1 million Aions has been given to the TRS so far and it looks good. There is also available exchanges to buy some from the pre-ICO. Now how would that affect the upcoming public ICO is what concerns me.
Activity: 8
Anyone that participated in the ICO, the TRS option is now open. The TRS will run until one week before official crowd sale before the end of the year which will be announced.
Activity: 1
Watch the video and read article. Its very good to be true lf the project will push thru. Good luck and looking forward
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
TRS contract is now live and I send my whole balance to it and just let it stay there for a year so that I can have good bonus once AION network is online.
Activity: 314
Trading has already started on the EtherDelta, although there has not yet been a main round of sales. I think this is not the best move for developers.
Pages:
Jump to: