Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 35. (Read 60653 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Hello everyone, you can find out if you have a bounty company?
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
A friend recommended me to take a look at this project and it seems very interesting. I will be closely watching the ANN and see how development progress.

any reason for your quote please..
look like this project is not too impresive for me
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
A friend recommended me to take a look at this project and it seems very interesting. I will be closely watching the ANN and see how development progress.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This is one ambitious project but still an interesting concept. My hunch would be it will take at least 2 to 3 years of development for it to introduce its ecosystem . It is very promising and who knows it could pioneer the way we interact with blockchains.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Aion token sale just been concluded and just as I expected I have already received my AION tokens. My distribution was indeed on the first tranche and glad to have a 25% discount. A week from the concluded pre-sale developers would be releasing the TRS contract . I am going to contribute on that to further stack up my stake at AIONs and leave it there for a year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hello again. Nobody says anything. What news? How is the preparation for ICO? When will the bounty campaign? I believe that you have one of the most promising projects at the moment, and therefore I would like to know more.
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
Was there a private sale? This kind of thing is a problem! Because when you go to the market, these investors will sell at any price higher than they paid for being private sale! This creates discomfort, not the ideal path. Undecided
Yes, raised 30 mln $.

What was the price per token in the private sale?

How much ETH was raised in total in the private sale?

I did not find such information. I think this will remain private information.

The price in private sale was 0.5$.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Do you know when it will be listed on the market?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
So pre-sale is now ongoing @ $1 /token. The project looks great with ambitious goal . I do believe its concept and the backers for AIONS are respectable and dedicated to their crafts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
let me do urdu translations.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The minute the portal was open I was able to contribute. I don't know what the rate is because a  lot of people were contributing so fast that I don't know what tranche my contribution went through. But I am glad that  I did it. So HODL for over a year and let  us see how would AION progress.

Guys. Your site does not work. I do not understand what the problem is, it just does not open with me. Tell me in what there can be a reason?
I wrote to you on Facebook, but no one answered.
Activity: 51
how does one register for the token sale?
So far, there was no information on registration. Follow the counter on the site, there are 45 minutes left.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
it looks like the project is progressing very well, it seems not a bad idea to join with bounty, if it exist, I will see the development of this thread, good luck with your project
Activity: 1
how does one register for the token sale?
Can you illustrate what do you mean by the 3rd generation blockchain network?
I have not yet fully studied this question. It seems to me that it will be similar to the POS system, which they intend to introduce into Ethereum.
Hello gentlemen. I saw that the developers reported that the bounty campaign would be. Are there any specific information, dates of the announcement?  Roll Eyes
coming soon

Nice looking announcement but there's something missing. I know: the team. It must be in the whitepaper then. But wait, it's not! Only name I found was Matthew Spoke.

Is he the team?

There's a hyperlink that directs you to the team but yeah it was way better if they posted the pictures of the team in their main announcement thread so it will be more pleasant to see as we all know it was one of the few factors on why investors invest on a certain coin. But yeah, the ann thread was nice and it explains the project well.

I will try to take this information to the main post. But it seems to me in this case the post will become too huge. It will be hard to read.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
Nice looking announcement but there's something missing. I know: the team. It must be in the whitepaper then. But wait, it's not! Only name I found was Matthew Spoke.

Is he the team?

There's a hyperlink that directs you to the team but yeah it was way better if they posted the pictures of the team in their main announcement thread so it will be more pleasant to see as we all know it was one of the few factors on why investors invest on a certain coin. But yeah, the ann thread was nice and it explains the project well.
Hello gentlemen. I saw that the developers reported that the bounty campaign would be. Are there any specific information, dates of the announcement?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Can you illustrate what do you mean by the 3rd generation blockchain network?
Pages:
Jump to: