Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 11. (Read 9777 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 250
What do AZ token holders get? Maybe some dividends will be charged?

AZ token holders will receive dividends from the profit of the whole ecosystem (75% of profit). We offer favorable terms both for investors and for traders. Users of AZ tokens will receive significant discounts on our services.

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
It seems to me that now it is very profitable to invest in ICO, as ETH has seriously fallen in price.
Activity: 224
What do AZ token holders get? Maybe some dividends will be charged?
Activity: 168
What is your priority? What do you strive for in the first place?

I think that like any serious project, the priorities are efficiency and safety.
Activity: 171
Tell us more about the White Label service, what exactly is it?

system and API access allows developers to integrate Azbit services into their websites and applications. This system is for external use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Tell us more about the White Label service, what exactly is it?
Activity: 112
What is your priority? What do you strive for in the first place?
Activity: 182
Do the developers of AZBIT visit in public, do they attend various events or summits?

You missed an important event. More details can be found here https://medium.com/@Azbit_news/welcome-to-crypto-valley-azbit-joined-the-cv-summit-f54bd904e96f
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do the developers of AZBIT visit in public, do they attend various events or summits?
Activity: 70
Very questionable investment project. At the moment the market is full of such projects. To attract more investors, you need to come up with something new. Take the codex example.
Indeed, the competition in this area is very large, but it does not mean that there is no chance of AZBIT.

AZBI look quite worthy, it is worth noting that this project is developing several products: investment platform, cryptocurrency exchange and banking.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Very questionable investment project. At the moment the market is full of such projects. To attract more investors, you need to come up with something new. Take the codex example.
Indeed, the competition in this area is very large, but it does not mean that there is no chance of AZBIT.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Can I learn more about the investment platform, what functions it will perform?

CopyTrade accounts will allow you to copy trades of successful traders. Portfolio management will allow you to invest in the most profitable currency portfolios. Traders can increase their capital to trade, attracting investors at no additional cost!!

Activity: 168
Can I learn more about the investment platform, what functions it will perform?
Activity: 238
In your professional opinion, which payment system is more open for future cooperation with cryptocurrencies? In particular, you can consider Visa or Mastercard

You need to consider all the options, all the payment system.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
In your professional opinion, which payment system is more open for future cooperation with cryptocurrencies? In particular, you can consider Visa or Mastercard
Activity: 350
I am very interested in the possibility of buying a trading bot, I am looking forward to the launch of the platform.

It is very important that you will have the opportunity to purchase the official version of the trading bot, not a pirate fake.

[/quote
And these trading bots will be set to a certain algorithm, to trade certain trading pairs?
I am very interested in the possibility of buying a trading bot, I am looking forward to the launch of the platform.

It is very important that you will have the opportunity to purchase the official version of the trading bot, not a pirate fake.
Activity: 182
Activity: 112

seriously whether it's not too big to share 75% profit every month. and when will the dividend distribution be made? after the platform operates or when?
In order to pay dividends to its investors, you must first earn money, respectively, the platform must already work.

Your conclusions are logical. After all, it is planned that in addition to dividends, the AZ token will grow in price.

Accrual of dividends is a very correct decision on the part of the project administration, this decision will ensure the liquidity of AZ.
Pages:
Jump to: