Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀 - page 10. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
I wonder if the developers will create a mobile phone for smartphones. I think in the near future people will give up paper money. all will use digital money. The crypto-currency market in this direction is now quite empty. good luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
it looks like this project will be one of the best projects this month, i will bookmark your dev project, to see its progress forward, maybe i will also learn about your project in your roadmap and whitepaper, if i am sure and interested, then i will join in this project
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
You have a pretty ambitious project! Create a platform for searching, exchanging, buying and selling goods and services. If you succeed, it will be something grand. Comparable with Microsoft. What will change the world
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
Your project is a platform for the exchange of conventional money  on crypto currency and payment for daily purchases?
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
Hello, I am interested in your project and have a question how this project get profit from searh system?
Hello sir , we are going to get profit from advertising , for instance 1) u have online store , by using api you can connect it with our platform ( after 3 day moderation , your product ll start to show on our search system ) but if u wanna rise your profit , you can pay additional fee and be on the top in ITOB platform (like google )
2) or u can be the seller who registrated on the platform like a seller on eBay ( u can also perform the above actions and your product will be the first on search system of this kind of product, but it will be available to sellers whose rank is more or equal 3.5 stars
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Wow, sounds interesting. Nowdays many crptoenthusiast use their crypto for buy goods and services on internet.
Can user buy something using Altcoins?
Yes , It is our main goal to create universal platform for
the crypto industry, which will allow to search, sell and buy goods and services from all around the
world by using any preferred cryptocurrency

Interesting project, I am in. I Imagine a world that full of crypto currency service. And this project help me to find good etc.
Thank you for support .))
Best regards
ITOB team

Im one of the member who support this kind of project not because I want to have a searh service  but because I believe it will really have an impact to all the cryptomarket. One of the promising project that I know will succeed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
Wow! new project. I read the documentation and then come back with questions!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Hello, I am interested in your project and have a question how this project get profit from searh system?

Hello  Alex, each holder of ITOB tokens will receive annual dividend payments.

Is this mean the more we have, the more we earn?

I think yes, but we mustn't forget about coin market capitalization, if they burn unsold tokens the price will rise too.

Yeah this is very much exciting. Finally I have good a project to join.
Activity: 189

I think yes, but we mustn't forget about coin market capitalization, if they burn unsold tokens the price will rise too.
Activity: 140

Activity: 252

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Dev, what is minimum contribution?

Didn't find any faq link, where can I find more information?

Here is it guys: https://www.itob.io/faq

what is minimum contribution?

There’s no minimum quantity. Everyone is Welcome!.

Oh nice news, can you state the blogs where you get that information? For us to read also the details about it. Thanks a lot.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello sir , we are going to get profit from advertising , for instance 1) u have online store , by using api you can connect it with our platform ( after 3 day moderation , your product ll start to show on our search system ) but if u wanna rise your profit , you can pay additional fee and be on the top in ITOB platform (like google )
2) or u can be the seller who registrated on the platform like a seller on eBay ( u can also perform the above actions and your product will be the first on search system of this kind of product, but it will be available to sellers whose rank is more or equal 3.5 stars
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Wow, sounds interesting. Nowdays many crptoenthusiast use their crypto for buy goods and services on internet.
the crypto industry, which will allow to search, sell and buy goods and services from all around the

Interesting project, I am in. I Imagine a world that full of crypto currency service. And this project help me to find good etc.
Thank you for support .))
Best regards
ITOB team
Activity: 320

Here is it guys: https://www.itob.io/faq

what is minimum contribution?

There’s no minimum quantity. Everyone is Welcome!.
Activity: 224

Activity: 294
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

I believe that  is a big threat for giants like google, the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.
Well yeah, we need beta test to evaluate the project, only the consumers can tell if the these are successful, but for me it will succeed because they have a great big threaten for the consumers.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
I read the white paper and saw that ifI will have 100,000 tokens ITEX, I will have additional(dividents) 20% bonus, is it true?
Activity: 167
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

I believe that  is a big threat for giants like google, the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

What about privacy? - is these service save a user's privacy?
I can't find any information but I think, it's neccesary for anyone, protected and private search service moreover It will be a good bonus to ITOB.
Activity: 189
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

I believe that  is a big threat for giants like google, the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

What about privacy? - is these service save a user's privacy?
Activity: 140
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

I believe that  is a big threat for giants like google, the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.
Pages:
Jump to: