Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀 - page 7. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
If it is real, and develop to other countries as your roadmap, I think your project will go far!
Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪

Nice project, but it will be a lot of work to make this a success.

Mike, do you think ITOB can be a competitor for such giants like Ebay and paypal?

Many blockchain projects can compare with Paypal, because they have new opened for people system.
Moreover this project offers to their users 0% comission! No fees, no problems)
Activity: 224
If it is real, and develop to other countries as your roadmap, I think your project will go far!
Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪

Mike, do you think ITOB can be a competitor for such giants like Ebay and paypal?
Activity: 294
Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪
copper member
when application will be avaliable?
Hello sir, at this momet our app on the stage of unit test . And will be available on the end of 2Q, 2018.
Best regards,
ITOB team

Activity: 167
Nowdays, e-commerce is developing quickly. Most people from paper money switch to electronic money. Now it's time to change electronic banks era to individual blockchain system. Day by day appear more and more useful services in this market and it's very good!

totally agree, a huge number of various payment systems have already been created but the market demands more. we are only on the early stage of the development of the Blockchain.

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.

In different countries different rules but don't you really think that the team didn't think about how to solve this problem?

Agreed. I am hoping for this ICO to be finished earlier than expected.
Activity: 189
Nowdays, e-commerce is developing quickly. Most people from paper money switch to electronic money. Now it's time to change electronic banks era to individual blockchain system. Day by day appear more and more useful services in this market and it's very good!

totally agree, a huge number of various payment systems have already been created but the market demands more. we are only on the early stage of the development of the Blockchain.

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.

In different countries different rules but don't you really think that the team didn't think about how to solve this problem?
Activity: 252

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
Activity: 224

Activity: 294
Activity: 262
Activity: 140
when application will be avaliable?
copper member
Dev, what is minimum contribution?
Hello , we don’t have minimum contribution
Everyone is welcome !)
Best regards
Itob team
copper member
as an investor, I see problematic that solving developers of the ITOB they are creating search services and offer earn with them.
Not only what you said above , we are solving the problem with using cryptocurrency in our daily life , universal platform where u can sell your goods or services , search something new , and buy by using preferred cryptocurrency.)) u ll receive 20% from frozen tokens , 20% from itob platform and if u have more than 100 000 ITEX tokens , 20 % from project the itob terminal .
copper member
Where can I see your product?
Hello sir, at this momet our app on the stage of unit test . And will be available on the end of 2Q, 2018.
Best regards,
ITOB team
Activity: 181
Where can I see your product?
copper member
Itob is marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency.
Companies integrate their projects into the platform, while users will find necessary crypto currency service.
I give you mark 4,7 / 5
Thank you sir for your rewiev
Best regards
ITOB team
copper member
Dev, what is minimum contribution?

Didn't find any faq link, where can I find more information?

Here is it guys: https://www.itob.io/faq

what is minimum contribution?

There’s no minimum quantity. Everyone is Welcome!.

Tell me what crypto currency can I pay for the tokens of your project? I prefer litecoin. The ethereum is not my coin

If the project positions itself as a multi-platform for payments, then at least 5 Crypto-currencies must be submitted for the purchase of tokens Wink
It s our goal , become one of the top company for crypto industry
copper member
I can provide listing, translation and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : [email protected]
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live
Hello , can u write to us ( [email protected]) which languages and other details
Pages:
Jump to: