Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀 - page 4. (Read 1456 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I bought ITOB on private sale, I already added the contract in my box MEW when I will have my tokens ??
Hello sir , don’t worry ,we shortly connect with you
can you write to our mail address [email protected] ??
Activity: 3
I bought ITOB on private sale, I already added the contract in my box MEW when I will have my tokens ??
copper member
hello! Will the platform also be available on a desktop in the future?
Platform will be available not only on app for mobile( Andriod , IOS) and also on a desktop .)))

It is perfectly. Is there an approximate time frame for the implementation of applications? Is there a prototype product?
Hello  sir, at this momet our app on the stage of unit test . And will be available on the end of 2Q, 2018.
Best regards,
ITOB team
copper member
Hi all! I see in our horizonts an interesting and perspective project  Smiley I will follow their news, and I'll make my holl breakdowm of this project Smiley
Thank you)
we are proud that you like our project
copper member
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Hello sir for Private sale we accept only ETH
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.

Hi! You are right, the stock exchange does not want to add such tokens. However, for investors this is an additional motivation for buying tokens. A difficult decision.
Activity: 280
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi dev, Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

In the documents of the project, I did not see any mention of this. I do not think KYC is required.
Activity: 224
Hi dev, Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

Hi! It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

Undoubtedly, the project team did a great job and proved that it is able to fulfill the remaining steps. I wish the team luck and the right decisions.
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

Hi! It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Activity: 308
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Based on this information only btc or eth, but I do not see any problem in this if you have a fiat. You can buy a crypto currency on any exchange.
Activity: 266
Activity: 149
Hi! Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

The most likely scenario for distribution will be marketing and project development. I think they have such information on their whitepaper.
Hi all! I see in our horizonts an interesting and perspective project  Smiley I will follow their news, and I'll make my holl breakdowm of this project Smiley

The project will indeed be useful for many owners of crypto-currencies. I look forward to the implementation of this product.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hi! Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Hi! Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.

To conduct an advertising campaign ICO needs a larger budget. Only an advertising banner on this forum costs about 2 btc. And this is not the only source of attracting investors. Just imagine how much it can cost.

2 btc it's almost 20 000 $, it's not worthy such amount for banner because you can use utube advrtisement and google adwords and attract much more investors.

The more advertising, the more potential investors learn about the project. Attendance of this resource is very high. I think this gives a positive result.
Pages:
Jump to: