Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀 - page 9. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Don't you think that the price per ITEX is too low and that the minute your token will hit live trading on any given exchange its price will go to a fraction of a 0,30 cents before it gets any direction, which means that it would be a good investment for pre-ICO but not for ICO buyers.

Why do you think that the price will fall after listing on the exchange? - As my experience says, after the project is listed on the good exchange the community buy more tokns and usually price is getting high, and also a lot of investors buying cons for a long term.
Activity: 252
Don't you think that the price per ITEX is too low and that the minute your token will hit live trading on any given exchange its price will go to a fraction of a 0,30 cents before it gets any direction, which means that it would be a good investment for pre-ICO but not for ICO buyers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Will be any Airdrop in future?
Activity: 224
Hello, I am interested in your project and have a question how this project get profit from searh system?
Hello sir , we are going to get profit from advertising , for instance 1) u have online store , by using api you can connect it with our platform ( after 3 day moderation , your product ll start to show on our search system ) but if u wanna rise your profit , you can pay additional fee and be on the top in ITOB platform (like google )
2) or u can be the seller who registrated on the platform like a seller on eBay ( u can also perform the above actions and your product will be the first on search system of this kind of product, but it will be available to sellers whose rank is more or equal 3.5 stars
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Wow, sounds interesting. Nowdays many crptoenthusiast use their crypto for buy goods and services on internet.
Can user buy something using Altcoins?
Yes , It is our main goal to create universal platform for
the crypto industry, which will allow to search, sell and buy goods and services from all around the
world by using any preferred cryptocurrency
What can I do on your platform?
Frirst is to perform payments for goods, services and entertainments with cryptocurrency, what else?

ITOB platform functionality is not limited on this. ITOB is very ambitious project which offers a unique set of functions on one platform such as:
1) Multicurrency wallet ITOB (more about functionality you can read in our whitepaper  5.1)
2) ITOB SEARCH
3) Payment for online purchases in the crypto currency
4) Guarantee of online payments
5) Possibility of placing goods on the ITOB platform for private
sellers
6) Creating virtual terminals for payment acceptance
For holders , the ITEX token will give giving rights to profits for all investors from the activities of the ITOB platform. 20% of ITEX
tokens that will be released during ICO will be frozen and distributed as bonuses among token
owners during the year thereby increasing their share of deposits. (for more details see item 6.)
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Multicurrency wallet ITOB, will I be able to buy good using ITOB tokens? - And keep the money on your wallet?
Activity: 168
Itob is marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency.
Companies integrate their projects into the platform, while users will find necessary crypto currency service.
I give you mark 4,7 / 5
Activity: 140
Dev, what is minimum contribution?

Didn't find any faq link, where can I find more information?

Here is it guys: https://www.itob.io/faq

what is minimum contribution?

There’s no minimum quantity. Everyone is Welcome!.

Tell me what crypto currency can I pay for the tokens of your project? I prefer litecoin. The ethereum is not my coin
Hello for private sale we accepte only ETH , but for pre-ico and ico we going to sell our token for bitcoin , lite coin , etc

How about private pre-sale,many projects has such stage.. What about you ?
Activity: 262
Beautiful project i have ever seen. this is an unique idea from experienced team.  good luck for ITOB
copper member
Activity: 42

Tell me what crypto currency can I pay for the tokens of your project? I prefer litecoin. The ethereum is not my coin
Hello for private sale we accepte only ETH , but for pre-ico and ico we going to sell our token for bitcoin , lite coin , etc
Activity: 320
as an investor, I see problematic that solving developers of the ITOB they are creating search services and offer earn with them.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 294

If the project positions itself as a multi-platform for payments, then at least 5 Crypto-currencies must be submitted for the purchase of tokens Wink

I guess their goal involve top 100 altcoins in their search system.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109

If the project positions itself as a multi-platform for payments, then at least 5 Crypto-currencies must be submitted for the purchase of tokens Wink
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges
A promising project! Good luck,  guys! Cool
Tell me about the planned Bounty campaign? Many will want to support your project! I can help with the Bounty campaign. Write me

Yes! I also want to hear about the bounty campaign. to inform the world about your project. It's necessary
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
Tell me about the planned Bounty campaign? Many will want to support your project! I can help with the Bounty campaign. Write me
I read the white paper and saw that ifI will have 100,000 tokens ITEX, I will have additional(dividents) 20% bonus, is it true?
Yes if you get more than 100 000 ITEX token u will have a right for 20% of profit from itob platform and as addional bonus 20% from net profit of the project - itob terminal
Best regards
Itob team

Good interest for the investor! 20% is a reasonable percentage. I have a question, will 20% be paid each year or only once?
copper member
I read the white paper and saw that ifI will have 100,000 tokens ITEX, I will have additional(dividents) 20% bonus, is it true?
Yes if you get more than 100 000 ITEX token u will have a right for 20% of profit from itob platform and as addional bonus 20% from net profit of the project - itob terminal
Best regards
Itob team
I wonder if the developers will create a mobile phone for smartphones. I think in the near future people will give up paper money. all will use digital money. The crypto-currency market in this direction is now quite empty. good luck!

excellent! I'm interested in a mobile platform for purchases with crypto currency support. It's comfortable. When the trip needed money, but there is only a crypto currency in the wallet. two clicks of the sensor and dollars in your account. Brilliantly
Pages:
Jump to: