Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀 - page 6. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Your project impressed me. Very well thought out idea. I will examine the possibility of participating in this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Developers of the project have very grandiose plans, only, I think, competitors can prevent! I wish you good luck!

Indeed, there is competition in this area, but this indicates that the product that this team offers is in demand on the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Developers of the project have very grandiose plans, only, I think, competitors can prevent! I wish you good luck!
Activity: 266
Hi! I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. ITOB project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
Activity: 140
Nowdays, e-commerce is developing quickly. Most people from paper money switch to electronic money. Now it's time to change electronic banks era to individual blockchain system. Day by day appear more and more useful services in this market and it's very good!

totally agree, a huge number of various payment systems have already been created but the market demands more. we are only on the early stage of the development of the Blockchain.

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform

Ok thank you my friend! I check the link you gave me.

I invest some on presale and will invest some on ico later too. Lets see where we are going with this project.

Will the holders of ITOB-tokens get dividends from the distributed profit?

20% for token holders, and 0% commision for using their tokens into the platform.
Where I can find information about bounty program?

U can find exhaustive information on the bounty program ITOB here:https://www.itob.io/bounty
Activity: 167
Nowdays, e-commerce is developing quickly. Most people from paper money switch to electronic money. Now it's time to change electronic banks era to individual blockchain system. Day by day appear more and more useful services in this market and it's very good!

totally agree, a huge number of various payment systems have already been created but the market demands more. we are only on the early stage of the development of the Blockchain.

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform

I invest some on presale and will invest some on ico later too. Lets see where we are going with this project.

20% for token holders, and 0% commision for using their tokens into the platform.

U can find exhaustive information on the bounty program ITOB here:https://www.itob.io/bounty
Activity: 140

Activity: 252

Activity: 168

Activity: 262
If it is real, and develop to other countries as your roadmap, I think your project will go far!
Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪

Will this platform be multilingual platform and convenient for anyone?
Activity: 224

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform

Of course it's will be, sometimes people didn't beliave in it but this is future, smarh cities on blockchain. Goods and Services for altcoins etc. This is not a dream, this is nareast future.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
hello! Will the platform also be available on a desktop in the future?
Activity: 294

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
when application will be avaliable?
Hello sir, at this momet our app on the stage of unit test . And will be available on the end of 2Q, 2018.
Best regards,
ITOB team

When do you plan to have an android based app for this project?
We assume that by the beginning 3q we will release the full application both for android and for ios
Activity: 262
I'm sure that between now and the end of ITOB token sale, More contributions will come in. Despite the fact that It didn't sell out like most people had imagined, the amount contributed is still very much significant. I do consider the ICO a success already. The next couple of month will be interesting.
I think ICO will be over earlier as expected.
 if you appreciate greatness of the project. Hope this project goes on this will end up the way we all want it.

Itob project is so strong and it has also a hardworking team. l think the participants will get good results with it.
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
I'm sure that between now and the end of ITOB token sale, More contributions will come in. Despite the fact that It didn't sell out like most people had imagined, the amount contributed is still very much significant. I do consider the ICO a success already. The next couple of month will be interesting.
I think ICO will be over earlier as expected.
 if you appreciate greatness of the project. Hope this project goes on this will end up the way we all want it.
Activity: 167
Activity: 189
Hello sir, at this momet our app on the stage of unit test . And will be available on the end of 2Q, 2018.
Best regards,
ITOB team

I think few days later, you can join their telegram and ask or maybee ITOB moderator will anwer your question.
Activity: 252
Best regards,
ITOB team

Pages:
Jump to: