Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀 - page 5. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi! Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Hi! Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.

To conduct an advertising campaign ICO needs a larger budget. Only an advertising banner on this forum costs about 2 btc. And this is not the only source of attracting investors. Just imagine how much it can cost.

2 btc it's almost 20 000 $, it's not worthy such amount for banner because you can use utube advrtisement and google adwords and attract much more investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Hi! Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.

To conduct an advertising campaign ICO needs a larger budget. Only an advertising banner on this forum costs about 2 btc. And this is not the only source of attracting investors. Just imagine how much it can cost.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 266
I think your ready solution will be in demand by users. Tell me, in which country is your company registered?
Hello , ITOB Co Ltd is registered in Tallinn, Estonia but we have second office (R&D) which is located in Bishkek , Kyrgyz Republic

European registration is good. I heard that Estonia is very progressive in terms of legislation.
Activity: 280
hello! Will the platform also be available on a desktop in the future?
Platform will be available not only on app for mobile( Andriod , IOS) and also on a desktop .)))

It is perfectly. Is there an approximate time frame for the implementation of applications? Is there a prototype product?
Activity: 224
have you already set bounties for social media campaigns?
You can find all information about our bounty program here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyitob-cryptoanalague-ebaypaypalsearchsellbuy-with-itob-2981700

Thank you! I joined the Bounty campaign in social networks. We will promote your project.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Developers of the project have very grandiose plans, only, I think, competitors can prevent! I wish you good luck!
Thank you)
we are proud that you like our project
copper member
copper member
You have a fairly high score on ICOBench. It's hard for them to please. Your team did a good job.
Thank you sir))
copper member
I think your ready solution will be in demand by users. Tell me, in which country is your company registered?
Hello , ITOB Co Ltd is registered in Tallinn, Estonia but we have second office (R&D) which is located in Bishkek , Kyrgyz Republic
copper member
hello! Will the platform also be available on a desktop in the future?
Platform will be available not only on app for mobile( Andriod , IOS) and also on a desktop .)))
copper member
Nowdays, e-commerce is developing quickly. Most people from paper money switch to electronic money. Now it's time to change electronic banks era to individual blockchain system. Day by day appear more and more useful services in this market and it's very good!

totally agree, a huge number of various payment systems have already been created but the market demands more. we are only on the early stage of the development of the Blockchain.

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform

I invest some on presale and will invest some on ico later too. Lets see where we are going with this project.

Will the holders of ITOB-tokens get dividends from the distributed profit?

20% for token holders, and 0% commision for using their tokens into the platform.
Where I can find information about bounty program?

U can find all information here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31267708
Activity: 294
You have a fairly high score on ICOBench. It's hard for them to please. Your team did a good job.

What score do they have on ico bench?
Activity: 149
Activity: 266
Certainly. The project assumes instead of many wallet  the preservation of all currencies in one application. This will make it easier to work with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
At first glance the product is very interesting. I will study the details and, perhaps, I will take part in the ICO!
Activity: 224
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Yes, the site has information and links to all documents - https://www.itob.io/docs/one_pager.pdf
Activity: 149
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Pages:
Jump to: