Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀 - page 11. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello, I am interested in your project and have a question how this project get profit from searh system?
Hello sir , we are going to get profit from advertising , for instance 1) u have online store , by using api you can connect it with our platform ( after 3 day moderation , your product ll start to show on our search system ) but if u wanna rise your profit , you can pay additional fee and be on the top in ITOB platform (like google )
2) or u can be the seller who registrated on the platform like a seller on eBay ( u can also perform the above actions and your product will be the first on search system of this kind of product, but it will be available to sellers whose rank is more or equal 3.5 stars
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Wow, sounds interesting. Nowdays many crptoenthusiast use their crypto for buy goods and services on internet.
Can user buy something using Altcoins?
Yes , It is our main goal to create universal platform for
the crypto industry, which will allow to search, sell and buy goods and services from all around the
world by using any preferred cryptocurrency

Interesting project, I am in. I Imagine a world that full of crypto currency service. And this project help me to find good etc.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello, I am interested in your project and have a question how this project get profit from searh system?

I think they will earn on the advertisement on their search system, like google or yandex.
Thank you, sir.
You are  right, but its not the only way from which ITOB platform is going to earn and support the ITEX HOLDERS
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.
copper member
I read the whitepaper, I can't wait to have this Searh service.
Lot's of benefits, very convenient service. This alternative is what we need today.
Thank you, sir.
We are happy that people are keeping a strong interest in our project.
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.
copper member
Hello sir , we are going to get profit from advertising , for instance 1) u have online store , by using api you can connect it with our platform ( after 3 day moderation , your product ll start to show on our search system ) but if u wanna rise your profit , you can pay additional fee and be on the top in ITOB platform (like google )
2) or u can be the seller who registrated on the platform like a seller on eBay ( u can also perform the above actions and your product will be the first on search system of this kind of product, but it will be available to sellers whose rank is more or equal 3.5 stars
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Wow, sounds interesting. Nowdays many crptoenthusiast use their crypto for buy goods and services on internet.
the crypto industry, which will allow to search, sell and buy goods and services from all around the
What can I do on your platform?
Frirst is to perform payments for goods, services and entertainments with cryptocurrency, what else?

ITOB platform functionality is not limited on this. ITOB is very ambitious project which offers a unique set of functions on one platform such as:
1) Multicurrency wallet ITOB (more about functionality you can read in our whitepaper  5.1)
2) ITOB SEARCH
3) Payment for online purchases in the crypto currency
4) Guarantee of online payments
5) Possibility of placing goods on the ITOB platform for private
sellers
6) Creating virtual terminals for payment acceptance
For holders , the ITEX token will give giving rights to profits for all investors from the activities of the ITOB platform. 20% of ITEX
tokens that will be released during ICO will be frozen and distributed as bonuses among token
owners during the year thereby increasing their share of deposits. (for more details see item 6.)
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Activity: 320
I read the whitepaper, I can't wait to have this Searh service.
Lot's of benefits, very convenient service. This alternative is what we need today.
Activity: 224
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

What can I do on your platform?
Frirst is to perform payments for goods, services and entertainments with cryptocurrency, what else?

copper member
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.

copper member
Thanks ,
Best regards ,
Itob team
ITOB Co. LTd.
Activity: 294

I think they will earn on the advertisement on their search system, like google or yandex.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
copper member
Look great guys. I am interested in the project.

In your roadmap there will be a preparation for lunching your project in VietNam. Could you please advice that why do you choose Vietnam for lunching this project?

Thank u  Cheesy, kohanvn. For the greatest success of the launch of ITOB, we selected the most promising market in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. Vietnam is for us the starting point for the globalization of the platform. By the deep research of the market, for us there are huge opportunities for a combination of economic, demographic, etc. reasons.For more details follow the link https://www.itob.io/docs/whitepaper.pdf
copper member
there is bounty for this part sir? i want to join if there a bounty because i'm very interesting about this project and want get this token.
Yes,Nazareth , you can learn more about our bounty program, click here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30647731 also on our webste https://www.itob.io/bounty
copper member
We have added ITOB ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/itob).

If you have any question about ITOB ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Thank you,coinwoot)
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 2
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/itob-ico-18387 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
copper member
This project looks serious.  Can you explain to me.  I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude.

Hi Joshyoba,thank u for ur interest , our maximum hard cap is 71 040 000 USD
copper member
Making some kind of Automatic Teller Machine, in a strategic place within the country is really good decission, since we could take everyone money easier.

Hello kicauklaten, thank you for your support !!
Activity: 1
why should such projects be shoved into smart contracts eth?
Activity: 219
This project looks serious.  Can you explain to me.  I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude.
Activity: 252
there is bounty for this part sir? i want to join if there a bounty because i'm very interesting about this project and want get this token.
Pages:
Jump to: