Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀 - page 2. (Read 1456 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Will the token be locked until you enter an exchange or release when the full distribution is finished?
After the distribution all our tokens , in 2-3 weeks it we’ll be available in exchange for sell or buy.
Actually , token ll be available for using after release app .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
If the project reaches the intended goal, it will be great, and the token will be charged to the moon! Now the price of the token ITEX is not so high and go up to 1$ I think it will not be difficult!
Activity: 168
amazing project.! I joined because this project is promising and has a bright future.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
This platform will give you conveniency  and easy access to buy goods and survices for cryptocurrency

Can't wait for the demo run. I want to experience it first hand and to test whether there are bugs and issues along the that can be fixed early by the developers.
I also hope that they will add functions in which the user can evaluate and comment on the applications.

really was amaizd, when I have heard about this project. CryptoAnalague eBay&PayPal in ourdays is really usefull
It already provides the creation of a unique product (based on simple mechanisms) in the world of crypto payments, which will benefit to all crypto community and whole world

Im one of the member of this forum who really wait for the demo and release of itob in the market. Im looking forward for the launch of this product for me to try and endorse eventually to some of my friends.

Im really excited too, I waana using it in the market, I hope I can try it.

I am also got amazed with this ico every one want's this task need to try the demo run to test and give some rate or opinion.
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
This platform will give you conveniency  and easy access to buy goods and survices for cryptocurrency

Can't wait for the demo run. I want to experience it first hand and to test whether there are bugs and issues along the that can be fixed early by the developers.
I also hope that they will add functions in which the user can evaluate and comment on the applications.

really was amaizd, when I have heard about this project. CryptoAnalague eBay&PayPal in ourdays is really usefull
It already provides the creation of a unique product (based on simple mechanisms) in the world of crypto payments, which will benefit to all crypto community and whole world

Im one of the member of this forum who really wait for the demo and release of itob in the market. Im looking forward for the launch of this product for me to try and endorse eventually to some of my friends.

Im really excited too, I waana using it in the market, I hope I can try it.
Activity: 167

Activity: 189

Activity: 252

Activity: 320

Activity: 224

Activity: 320
Activity: 189
Will the token be locked until you enter an exchange or release when the full distribution is finished?
Activity: 252
With 0.2Eth how many coins can i have with the discount plz?

Look here

So nice to make a part of this project!!  huge  discounts is opportunity to make some profit!!

How much is the value of the token right now? And how many is the minimum to buy?

Now is Private sale 1 ITEX= $0.02 , there is no minimum to buy tokens.
Activity: 262

Look here

So nice to make a part of this project!!  huge  discounts is opportunity to make some profit!!

How much is the value of the token right now? And how many is the minimum to buy?
Activity: 140

Look here

So nice to make a part of this project!!  huge  discounts is opportunity to make some profit!!

Look here

Activity: 294
Just been reading your white paper. Believe crypto is in big need of such project for more trust and transparency!
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
this project is in fact very important and multifaceted. How convenient it will be to pay anywhere by crypto currency! Good luck to the developers.
Surprisingly, the devs aim is to encourage people that using crypto currency is not only convenient but also affordable.  They Creates a better platform that will meet all todays abd tomorrows criteria and benefits to three major interested parties the buyers, the sellers and first supporters who have invested in tokens. This project creates a big impact to the crypto community because they want to achieve a new level of covenience in everyday purchases.

Damn, It's really awesome!! Interesting service, who knows gas price to invest?
Can someone pls explain what Gas is and what gwei is?
Gwei gets u on to the blockchain & gas powers the blockchain
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
this project is in fact very important and multifaceted. How convenient it will be to pay anywhere by crypto currency! Good luck to the developers.
Surprisingly, the devs aim is to encourage people that using crypto currency is not only convenient but also affordable.  They Creates a better platform that will meet all todays abd tomorrows criteria and benefits to three major interested parties the buyers, the sellers and first supporters who have invested in tokens. This project creates a big impact to the crypto community because they want to achieve a new level of covenience in everyday purchases.

Damn, It's really awesome!! Interesting service, who knows gas price to invest?
Can someone pls explain what Gas is and what gwei is?
Pages:
Jump to: